Thursday, September 25, 2014

2014 (520) October (24) August (33) July (46) October (37) May (59) April (60) Octo


Three hunters are talking. First says - I forget home cartridges and I gave the dog to smell the gun and in 15 minutes I brought. The second says: - I forgot the gun home and gave him to smell cartridges and shotgun brought me in 10 minutes. A Trelea it says: - I was with my wife in great weekend and she had forgotten my bathing suit at home, I put two fingers in her pussy and gave him the finger smells me and I sent him home in 10 minutes neighbor came with eggs ... bubble was a very poor child. For example, his birthday, when he was 12, his parents put half a cake with six candles on the mirror face ... The peculiarity is that the female eye is able to see a hair on her husband's coat five meters, but not able to see the garage door of a meter ... The doctor looked me in the eye and said: - If you want to destroy your liver all need to stop drinking! - Fuck you 'Doctor, I said, I always do that when it's your turn, mars bar and get beers, zgarcitule ... One guy had to leave the country for a month, so he asks his friend his best to get a quick look at his wife and give her the news when something special happens. After two weeks, received a telegram: "The man who came every night to your wife, was absent yesterday" 17miles
2014 (520) October (24) August (33) July (46) October (37) May (59) April (60) October (86) October (90) January (85) 2013 (952) December (53) November (60) October (68) September (78) August (98) July (54) October (42) bench end of June Drink in computer terms proverbs STRICT APPLICATION TO ROMANS Dea crying laughing ..... 2013 ..... Ballad Baccalaureate is only Saturday .... Types of living for mood ridges .... we ... Portia joyous wedding night Funny jokes old and new engineering subtle laws manage to snatch 17miles a smile it? How I learned to my job I see ....... Amuzeaza you !!! Anecdotes older but newer ... Smile Smile Therapy! Very tarrreeee !!!! Conclusion ... 2013 ... Happy Fun King Find Happiness 17miles weatherman when all will be well in Romania! 13, but hopefully I'm not the misfortune to be cheerful! Leo speaks to mobile phone: 17miles - Yeah, yeah, baby ... big Haz dom`le !!! Smile Smile Stress Testing Goal Entertaining Short and funny ... And virgin intelligent answers to students May (67) April (91) March (110) October (126) October (105) 2012 (623) December (75) November (86) October (78) September (41) August (85) July (61) June (127) May (70)
Felicia I am a mature person who is passionate -more again - the internet. I love life, I love traveling. Now I am retired and not to totally isolate me from the world trying to keep socializing with internet.Iubesc 17miles beautiful flowers. I like traveling and how raise money once a year escape from Constanta, even in Romania, if possible. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment