Monday, August 4, 2014

2014 (11) June (2) May (2) April (1) March (1) Valentine


In the meantime, again, 17miles was a long delay between the time and still pretty much what happened. Info is in love with the quantity. The first event after the previous post was probably Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day, which is celebrated more here. Friends will be devoted to it, and in more northern European countries, because, after all, so you're forever alone: D School student made a Valentine's Day rose sale, which meant that the week before the euro was 1:50 for anyone to buy a rose on Friday and were distributed them apart. A friend of mine who is a student representative, said that they sold a total of probably more than 600 roses. The evening celebrated the northern European exchange students (Inger Estonia, Imkje Norway, Poland, Halina and Iina Finland) Imkje at a friend's day, which was nice hääästi. Full vwo5 in one day, we went ice-skating for an hour of physical as well. I drove all the school bike anywhere uisukeskusesse Alkmaar, 17miles where it was suuur uisuring what I saw on TV every day (because of the Olympics was the only hot topic, after all the skating and ice skating 17miles medals they received 17miles a total of 24). And, of course, were all very surprised that I'm standing upright at all ice and almost all asked me if I've done it in or. Able to sink all the more wrong if I said that I'm on top of the sea, even skating. "But the waves of the sea, after all." And siiiis began the school holidays and had one of the densest weekends (my life, I guess). On Saturday I went to Avicii concert. Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. A little air, too hot, and a lot of people, but terribly awesome. Basically, the only good music giant club. I promise I'll be jealous. 17miles DJ Oliver 17miles heater was someone who was fairly meh. After Avicii went by train from Alkmaar, which was for marine and his brother's birthday. Once there was already quite a lot and at the party had been sinking, but was still nice. In the morning I went to the first bus home from Castricum 17miles to your natukesed things to take, and I drove two hours by train to Eindhoven in there because the airport by plane from Austria to ride alone. My hostpere had already begun on a Friday car ride over there, but since I had Avicii, then went up to them later by plane. This week in Ischgl in Austria was one of the coolest ski trips I've ever had. In addition, there were four more hostperele my family friends family, who are all so cool and nice and hot. Republic of the day, I had a flag mount comes with a whole day, and I drove it around and sang the national anthem a few times as well. I picked this flag up a small group of Estonians Tartu, all made me a separate file: D In the evening we played this big company bluffpokkerit 17miles (which is a very funny game) and a couple of evenings we went to the Skil Apre (Aunt Reet, if you're reading this, then I welcome ). On the penultimate evening we went sledging. 17miles At 10 in the evening. And the local sledding is something crazy. It's not just a small künkast lowering, there you go with the same suusakondliga up into an high mountain, and basically the same path where skiing, sled heads down for a ride. Speed was frantic, and you have a real lead foot and see where you are driving. We went to six-group (hotõde Lynn hostsugulane Sanne and her boyfriend Joep and second cousin of Dennis and his friend Nick). And as I already mentioned, the speed is very high and needs to be very careful, and unfortunately, Nick did not go very well. Dennis them about what happened on the mountain and Nick made his leg broken. So serious that a few days ago, he had surgery. But if the accident was excluded from a pretty cool experience. Austria also got a dose of snow by the end of your receipt. Very, very, very powerful 17miles week. We were accompanied by four goprod I think, too, so one of the cool Aftermovie are also coming up. After the break, the school switched KOOOLI. No longer will take the train Alkmaar (which this time took me over 200 euros). I went to a local school here quite Jac. P. Thijsserisse, which is ten minutes from the wheels. Before the break, the last day of the old school was pretty sad. There had already become pretty good friends with the six months that I was there. But a new school is also nice. A week and there was going to be great. Substances are basically the same as in the previous school + new material Maatschappij (about 17miles policy, not quite yet understand got), LOB (mentor an hour, which was told that we are only there to eat) and hours of unscheduled vacancies for hours while I am with others the history 17miles of the past, which is Gulf apprentice. Teachers have the majority of men. I annav feeling only three female teachers. And they are all so wonderful and good fun. Maatschappij, for example, one teacher took an hour out of nowhere randoomselt guitar sang wonderwalli. The whole class sang along.
Host hotel lobby also put the flag up my whole day: D
Newer Post Older Post Home
2014 (11) June (2) May (2) April (1) March (1) Valentine's Day, skating, Avicii, Austria, the VA, the new co ... February (3) January (2) 2013 (32) January (1) November (4) October (7) September

No comments:

Post a Comment