Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Now being here, I understand that my prior opinion of those picking mangoes was quite mistaken. Wel


Wow, yesterday's blog sharing my blog on Facebook daily viewing increased after 586 + I got a lot of positive feedback. This immediately gave the motivation to write more and you will no longer hold as much in the dark all the time.
First, it is now one of the'd like to get away from the neck. Before his plans at all to come here, the people looked a bit out of skew, who gave aware that there is now flying to Australia. For this occasion, I had stockpiled about 150 jokes about the "going to a aussi pick mangoes, are going to get rich or something?" Well, something like this. I fortunately was not very possible for your arrival or non-arrival of a very long kaaludagi. In the evening, when Silvester told me to go Come on now, I had my first reaction, of course, is that all right here in our communication ends, and good luck. I would not even consider deltatronic bh this option. Silvester, however, was not a second chance, and he was confident and knew that eventually I will come after him. Yeah, well .. so it went. At one point there was a visa, it is already now the tickets are already packed and I had asjadki deltatronic bh on the plane. I'm glad that I did not stay very long period of time for consideration, because then I probably would not have gone.
Now being here, I understand that my prior opinion of those picking mangoes was quite mistaken. Well, of course there are also those who come in wearing backpacks and want to move to Australia to discover and around farms. This is certainly a very exciting and fun, but not anything deltatronic bh like me. Thus, there are also other kinds of people (to my great surprise, of course), who come to town to find work either professional or just a cafe / bar work. And this is a fun option instead. Silvester, of course, was now, so to speak "in his respective field of specialization of work" or somewhere behind the bar. In addition, deltatronic bh for example, the chefs here can even apply for a lifetime visa, etc., because they are required by Australia, a couple of other posts in the same story. In addition, there are firms able to get a sponsor, which means Pmst that after the end of the visa company pays your money, so you could be here in the country, and work with them. Pretty clever system here is all of these visas. deltatronic bh Nor am I quite do not understand how things work, so 100% cash this may not be true. People just say that more or less as is. Well, since I'm so blue-eyed deltatronic bh blonde, I believe, and I write a blog.
What I wanted to say at all, however, was the fact that I have to eat their words, and probably all the people who are here purely by chance is involved. Namely, there is not any orjamist anybody any farm. As much as there are people, there are also jobs. In this sense it is still like that, you choose your own path and your office. Now I feel though that just came like Finland, just wages are higher, and the weather is warmer.
Payroll system a bit like probably the majority, however, knows there is a week's salary. I really, really like this system, if you're deltatronic bh a week you can get, for example, 900 dollars, if your phone taxes and the rent (which generally also goes by the week, we have something after two weeks) off the pass, there will be money to live well and after a week you'll be back this amount in a bank account. It somehow makes life easier for these people who do not know how to handle money very (like me).
In this respect, there is a bit more expensive that the entertainment is more expensive, but at the same time, people also earn more. Big things are again cheaper, for example, bikes and cars and phones. So a bit like a well balanced?


No comments:

Post a Comment