Wednesday, May 27, 2015

83 comments


Today's article, I would like to dedicate cosmetics, and other malovátkům blbůstkám that our women are doing pretty, even more than we are. At the beginning I would like to point out that I'm not a beauty expert, and am grateful for all your hints, tips and ideas that we can write in the comments, email or facebook. If I have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, you'll try to answer as best I can and fastest :).
So now I finally had to go to things like the majority of women and I adore cosmetics, trying ft ross ca new formulations and products, new techniques and try to improve in painting the new faces :). For his biggest handicap I consider false eyelashes, so far I've learned is to stick as much as I wanted, and the last time I have not at all, on the contrary, I managed to stick to the bottom of the upper eyelashes. So if anyone of you is an expert on false eyelashes or knows some tricks, I'm very happy for them when they share with us.
What, however, can manage, ft ross ca or at least I think, is make-up and shading that I enjoy the most. So far, however, still fighting, whether make-up applied by fingers or a brush. I used makeup spotted hands, then I moved to a flat brush, which I later exchanged for the round, ft ross ca and now I have returned to my hands are, because I personally comes to make-up is better Grind, requires less layer and the result is natural, paradoxically, it also lasts longer, although all makeup artists convince ft ross ca me otherwise. I also proven to use concealer makeup and then fix it well matujícím light powder.
I use shading to dark powder without ft ross ca glitter ft ross ca and pearl, shadows cheekbones, chin, nose and facial contours :). Then a little pink zdravíček and beloved brighteners on the cheeks, chin and above the eyebrows :). While I am very satisfied with my powder, blush, makeup and brighteners, my brushes are one big disaster and I'm glad you advise me if any, that you have already proved they are good, nepelichají are fine and nepředražené. In the knowledge of brushes totally swim, do not understand them at all, and I really need advice. I'd bought a new brush for powder, ft ross ca blush, lip brush and then some "blending" I do not know what the term is not available in English :). Another condition is the life, I would be glad if I brush lasted, ft ross ca I do not plan to invest in them every year :(.
83 comments
Mainly, that you from sticking eyelids ... :-))
Otherwise, I thought there's nothing better than a combination of khaki and red (on your recent outfit), but again, you're ditching me and nakombinovala it even better. The pink salmon is amazing! Especially those with light hair ...
Jacqueline
I know it has probably send away that when I come here I do not dislike but ... Do not follow your blog and so long as no tie vase kazdonenne Post has a start to get bored. Iconic somewhere on the same street, some kind of posturing, articles about NICOM and outfits lately mam. zaujmali would happen to ma aj ine aspects of your life to be about veronikinom dog: D So looks like or how your new pad when it zariadujes or substantially Hocico what it would somehow revived.
I have to agree ... with the quality of articles that really goes down. Veronika looks very tired, articles operates pessimistic and gloomy and the Hanke's plancání about anything. Although the mention of shading - for example, that I have waited ft ross ca photo, procedure, instructions, image, photo products, shades, anything like that ... it unfortunately has zero informative value. The only reason why he'd like to go, Hank outfits that describe my style, have similar pieces. Had to photos but put three dots for me it is the same, unfortunately.
Hani at Sephora makeup brush, ft ross ca about 200 CZK, is super! And then forming Lancome skewing
Maybe it's time to begin to do:) ... .ne, I really am sorry that articles ft ross ca will not fit and are bored, but this blog is, was, and will be primarily about fashion outfits and inspiration. The words in the text, whether it is a sentence, paragraph or two are mere addition, our expression ... for many foreign blog appears a minimum of text or a no, but no one minds. I am here today not want to lecture ft ross ca anyone on trial, nor explain shading, I'm not a professional, are of high quality beauty blogs where you can find much better articles about the trial, but the goal was to consult with you, jake brush would you have advised me so.
Hani Hello, very nice outfit, look nice;). I'm using BB cream from Estee Lauder and concealer from Yves Saint Laurent, and he would not change, that is super.Zvazuji buying makeup Girgio Armani - face fabric, you have no experience with them? Thanks for the answer ft ross ca and a nice day;)
I'm ft ross ca in the same boat, wood for trial, but gradually refine it to pieces, with whom I am satisfied: Bodyshop brush, mascara Dior Show, YSL brighteners or Erase Paste from Benefit High Beam by Benefit

No comments:

Post a Comment