Monday, May 25, 2015

And I became furious, slipped and tried to go to counterattack. singing telegrams winnipeg No chanc


"So singing telegrams winnipeg wake the hell, what's wrong with you ???? Where is the form where the movement singing telegrams winnipeg is where content? singing telegrams winnipeg And where are you? "He yelled at me once my teacher. And I was surprised because I did not know him like that, and the quiet and smiling diminutive man suddenly stood up and shouted against me. I wanted to answer, singing telegrams winnipeg but I stopped her: "I know it was a woman, you do it to me ... I knew it by a movement .." Private lesson it ended and I walked away. But suddenly someone grabbed me by the arm and jerked to the ground and I could not move. And I heard my teacher say: "Where is your mind where your technique is right now and where your ART? ".
And I became furious, slipped and tried to go to counterattack. singing telegrams winnipeg No chance-he "dwarf" stood against me and just smiled. He just smiled and thereby disarmed me. And he invited me to his tea. The modest apartment with his harmonic tea and tiny figure sat against singing telegrams winnipeg me to another of our "deep discussions" as I called it. He asked me what I wanted to do in life. He knew a lot about me, more than I do myself. I knew what I was interests etc. But he asked me for the future and dreams and wishes, even if he knew in advance what to say and just smiled. He said that everything is a blending of opposites, like heaven and earth, singing telegrams winnipeg and it is foolish to lose your mind and in stepping up falling in love ... ...
But even when discipline singing telegrams winnipeg is needed is an art experience things the heart. He said that one day I would have my family, but I'll be a teacher like him and I have to learn to be "in the middle" stage and have a sense of seeing different sides. True, it is ridiculous singing telegrams winnipeg dolízat for both dog and woman lying at his feet, but the loss neumět express feelings. The country had hit me because I realized what binds me when I was enraged, suddenly I have acted with the heart and joined what is inside, and when I wanted to fight, disarmed me laugh, singing telegrams winnipeg because the struggle is again just struggle. And so I said, I can manage to have a family and while doing everything I do. He smiled and said only that pays me a few years remember it and gave me a piece of paper with a Chinese character, I did not understand and they understand it until later, everything has its time. It was all on- little one Chinese šikmookej Long as I laughed at him, but a wise and kind little man, very kind. Years went by and I went to Brno to study the vet, I kept practicing and came a time when I was first a pupil and then another and another. I did everything possible, played singing telegrams winnipeg theater, wrote poems and stories ....
A studied and read and of course, singing telegrams winnipeg led the student life and partying but also a wonderful talk and talk about the future and mysterious singing telegrams winnipeg things. Then I performed divination of the cards. I took it as entertainment. I loved the humor and laughed while, but inside I knew it was a serious matter. For us in the canteen cooks they asked me about reading cards and I laughed and explained to them. And then I went to the canteen and saw me laugh and give me extra servings, and though I had no meal ticket, so I still gave lunch. And I laughed when I heard that I was right and they need to know more. A student hostel clerk I had known what bringing people behind me, I told them, and I sat there in the store many times after closing time and again led a very wonderful talk about life, about astrology and the like. But I was a clown, and I often parodied and made fun of and cards must be interpreted as a joke and everyone laughed. Sometimes I rode her parents must be on vacation house and met teachers singing telegrams winnipeg and learned on and it was serious, I had to take no more than a battle ... ..
I had to be able to recognize the people and lead their footsteps as a teacher, recognize their abilities and talents and abilities. And more and more I asked and got the "inside" events. But the less I understood. And the more he asked. A year passed and still I left the vet for professional theater and got an offer to do a psychologist in the computer business, even though I did not study psychology, I just won the competition. And I did invent, and analyzes employee motivation for them, cared about their problems and made lectures on psychology, behavior management, customer psychology, methods, attitudes, gestures, and both of them know the truth. And I did personality analyzes for various companies and their employees. And although nothing was easy, but I stayed comedian and laughing. There was no need enough students to pay for the gym so I paid from my, money is not so important. A walk to my students or single mothers with children and from them I did not want anything. singing telegrams winnipeg And after training we went to sit down and talk about as I had with my teacher. And of course again talks about the quality and mysticism .... and also about the theater. A laughter. The laughter helped me many times and I had many times of hard moments, like when my girlfriend jealous singing telegrams winnipeg Emigrants things from the apartment and I had to do the doorman, I had nowhere to sleep and earn money for living. Or if veterinary faculty dean said it was a huge loss, that 'I' to leave school because I have a lot of radiation

No comments:

Post a Comment