Sunday, May 24, 2015

Unschooling is for me synonymous with freedom - freedom of creation and freedom of receiving and pr

Interview with Dana-Sophie Šlancarová about unschooling - SvobodaUčení.cz
Home About Us Editorial Reference Articles options to help Freedom singing telegram cleveland University - Peter Gray Unschooling of the School of Contemporary Education Issues Books Blog Interviews Videos Free Schools TED Other Books Quotes Map Links Articles and texts English Pages Nearby: Websites English: Books Partners FAQ Registration singing telegram cleveland
Unschooling is for me synonymous with freedom - freedom of creation and freedom of receiving and processing information. It is also connected me with great efficiency learning and sensitivity to children singing telegram cleveland and their needs and developmental stages.
Adults always say: try to imagine that you now someone pushes the schoolroom, the toilet can walk just about break and will be poured into the head of a lot of unnecessary things that ever anything you do not, and you will have to respond on command, even though you do not want, and you'll spend the afternoon instead of doing useful work meaningless homework.
Our company is very focused on the "I". "Must" to go to school, "shall" is going to work, a "must" pay taxes. But is it really? There are wonderful book Ivo Toman outside Motivation is like a stench, which shows that extrinsic motivation quickly vyvane. A lot of teachers and parents singing telegram cleveland complain that children are not motivated to learn. And then like a lot of employers complain about their employees, they are not motivated singing telegram cleveland to work and are seeking a school punishments and sanctions. But external motivation are simply ceases to function.
The current time and all of those changes, as well as a growing inclination to spirituality everywhere in the world, lead us to inner motivation, which is stable and much stronger, and hence, it efficient. And that is for me unschooling - a high internal motivation for acquiring knowledge and skills.
I have confidence in the child as a being who wanted to come here to Earth to learn something here, something there to live, leave a link here. Children from mala knows what their mission is and what their talents to develop to be the most useful.
But ordinary school is "compared to the touchline." But it's singing telegram cleveland okay that someone cares more math and Czech somebody again and again someone is manually dexterous. This is connected with those talents that you bring here, and we have to use for the good of all. Trying to educate all of Einstein leads to utter frustration and stress on all sides, singing telegram cleveland both children and teachers and parents and the entire school system in its current form.
The parent then acts such as 24/7 help desk :-) must always be prepared to answer prying questions of children, seek answers on the Internet or in books, although he does not know (and that very soon will not know - and this is another singing telegram cleveland particularity: it is okay when you do not know and I admit that the child knows more than I do: I just teach him). They must be prepared to carry out physical and chemical experiments and others, and also to remain calm when the child learns practically on physical laws and the capabilities of your physical body swings upside down on a swing or use baking sheet as snowboarding.
There is often a problem in parents: our generation went through a traditional school and for us at the moment is crucial, "odškolit", thus getting rid of all this internal pressure and societal beliefs about what the child would be able to do, and that's neighbor he already knows and mine is probably completely stupid ... And I learn that it is possible to put those immature tvorečkům responsibility singing telegram cleveland for their own lives. That we do not we can not, indeed singing telegram cleveland can not understand, and that's the hardest. But the only way it can work well then.
The unschooling led me to a friend of mine from non-vaccinating parents and other alternative Petra Kutáčková that I first met Naomi Aldort book Raising Our Kids, Raising Ourselves, which already came out last year and Czech, and then with a book Rue Kream Free Parenting and Child An unschooled Life, from which I had goose bumps the whole time I read it, and since then I lie on the table, waiting to translate it and will deliver its publishing house, which I have based partly due, I could publish books about unschooling.
When I think back to my school years, singing telegram cleveland I was always the top student and school while I enjoyed while bored. I was amused to learn new things, but I was always too far ahead. And since my childhood singing telegram cleveland I wanted to have a private teacher or simply singing telegram cleveland learn at their own pace, and when I read about unschooling, I realized that this is exactly what I've been through since childhood longing. Able to deal with what I like and fills in such a speed, depth and time, as is natural for me.
I find it so important for children to be part of the life and work of their parents - by then had it between them there is a strong bond. While parents singing telegram cleveland are at work during the day, where they sit somewhere on computers or office (and do work for are not internally motivated), and children are at school all day, where they sit at a desk all day (and learn things that not intrinsically singing telegram cleveland motivated) and then in the evening together and are all tired and frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment