Saturday, November 16, 2013

naturadefoto


I'm Taking a few days off, today I left early with my camera. As I like to walk, while still not as hot, and things seem to have a different pace. La Playa de Palma was freshly singing birthday gram coiffed, 'amb ben clenxes countries fetes', collected garbage and forgetfulness of yesterday. Today looked like this from beautiful.
They bite? It gave the impression that many fish were biting rather what I felt like I was hanging out, doing something you enjoy, entertained with fishing. Now, fish, fishing, I think little.
This man, and near the small marina of San Antonio de la Playa, what he was doing is something very old, seeking 'puu'. singing birthday gram Do you know what this is? They are small crustaceans that live in the dense seaweed soup approaching the shores of rocky beaches and low-lying areas. For reinforcing singing birthday gram fishing hooks. I found this info on the web, leave the link in case you want to see something about the 'puu': http://www.pescandoenmallorca.com/archives/178
In Cala Estancia light was amazing, a beautiful singing birthday gram day is brewing. I guess also very hot, summer is what you have. Playita, heat, heat, peole. Enjoy the summer days at Christmas it is very cold. ...
I still have a few days of vacation, I hope to take advantage and do what I like. By this order: Playing with my precious granddaughter, again playing with my granddaughter, walk, enjoy the rest in the company of family, take pictures, lots of pictures and finally do some more pictures. If you are on holiday Enjoy them, are short and finished fast. I try the same. Up on the top of the Bloc put this statement: Carpe diem. For that, today more than ever. Greetings to all of you who have seen fit to pass, read and see my photos.
There are beautiful photos plus have the ability to make you feel ... These, to me, for example, make me feel that peace, the silence, the peace, singing birthday gram the early light ... and so many things. Eliminates Respon
Reflections of an amateur photographer
El Blog d'en Miquel
naturadefoto
Seguidors
Magazine F22 - Num 4 Sep 2013
novembre (2) October (4) setembre (9) juny (2) maig (4) April (2) març (3) febrer (5) gener (4) desembre (5) novembre (3) October (5) setembre ( 6) juliol (1) juny (5) maig (4) April (4) Marc (6) febrer (5) gener (3) desembre singing birthday gram (4) novembre (9) October (6) setembre (3) agost (1) juliol (1) juny (9) maig (7) April (5) Marc (7) febrer (4) gener (3) desembre (4) novembre (2) October (2) setembre (3) agost (1) juliol ( 3) juny (2) Marc (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment