Monday, November 4, 2013

You can understand this world and fewer people - I always agree with age grew up in this world who


First of all: 1. Login Blogger Dashboard Template Edit HTML 2. Press CTRL + F keys to find the following code:. Post h3 {margin: .25 em 0 0; padding: 0 0 4px; font-family: famous telegrams trebuchet ms; font- size: 140%; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; color: $ titlecolor;} 3. looking into the red code into the code, as follows:. post h3 {background: url (images direct link) no-repeat; margin: .25 em 0 0; padding: 0 0 4px 30px; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 140%; font-weight: normal; famous telegrams line-height: 1.4em; color: $ titlecolor;} 5. Preview to ensure that all code is correct 6. save another: put the picture on the right
sU w3i 2011 年 1 22 morning 12:17
cheee 2011 年 8 22 afternoon 10:22
Add comment
13 (18) 10 (1) 07 (1) 06 (3) 05 (1) 04 (3) 03 (4) 02 (2) 01 (3) 12 (52) 12 (4) 11 (5) 10 (12) 09 (5) 08 (3) 07 (3) 06 (4) 05 (3) 04 (6) 03 (3) 02 (4) 11 (81) 12 (6) 11 (6) 10 (19) 09 (10) 08 (13) 06 (2) 05 (1) 04 (4) 03 (14) 02 (4) 01 (2) 10 (19) 12 (2) 11 (5) 10 (2) 09 (3) in a blog post preceded by a small picture [beautification Tutorials] cbox Free Skin (holiday style) new blog link 07 (2) 06 (5)
[Share] 艾珮蒂亚 darling famous telegrams ~ ~ ~ Skin - I used to think he was still young, so are less focus on moisturizing. But l College, into a half after the discovery of society, women are not moisturizing, in fact, very easy to look residue (dry dry dry whole person looks for), and the skin will become very sensitive (peeling) .... but recently There are super hyaluronic acid in the culvert with 艾珮蒂亚 water series! spent two months, and before reading a lot of beauty blog recommended! And woman I have introduced: http://www.yout ...
Bronze Plated Resin Eagle Sculpture Statue with Base 13 "WX 17.5" H - [image: Bronze Plated Resin Eagle Sculpture Statue famous telegrams with Base 13] A highly recognized as the symbolic bird of American heritage, the proud eagle also repre ...
Review: Sasatinnie famous telegrams Smokey Eyeliner Pen & Party Queen 4D Hot Lash Mascara - * Blogger Collaboration Post ** Helllo Rainbows *: 3 Know some of you just started your new semester and I'm here to say GOOD LUCK for those who sitting for SP. ..
Diana - Some People should always be remembered, some women deserve being taken care of. Some people gained worldwide admiration and love, has supreme social famous telegrams status, with countless rich, end the mind is still empty desire to go beyond the fraternity of love, to go outside to enjoy the eternal pursuit of material famous telegrams happiness , to defend a simple life, but fate is so reversed beings, who will be a dead-end fantasy wealthy enough day, on the contrary, is envy of the world ...
No regrets - * every inch of his heart belongs to another person ... * This road may be difficult to walk the road will encounter many setbacks perhaps there may be a lot of stumbling blocks hinder me going ... but I also know that if you do not grip opportunity in this life I will not have this chance again. Since it can not change it but to accept. Can not accept it only to give up. But I do not want to give up. So I can choose to accept this challenge. What must be the best. To fight on ...
Loyal to the self - so much I designed a dead end, but rather that I am loyal to self; much I arrogant arrogance, but rather that I am frank sincerity. If you are experiencing can not chat partner, choose a quiet, and I do not want to dispute continue. I will not beat around the bush to get the same thing, but in order to get what you want, I do not mean I'm someone else's basic etiquette. I'm not a large crowd unbridled friend Noisy sac sac, I will only conversational group of friends in a group of slightly damaged look at each other, but I did not ...
Astro Chinese International Pageant 2013 results announced! Miss Astro Chinese International famous telegrams Pageant 2013 Top 3 Winners! - Tonight at * Zebra Square * held * "Astro Chinese International Pageant 2013" famous telegrams * finals has been completed successfully! ! Congratulations Pageant * Zhiny Huang Yu * breath won the "Miss perfect body", "the most photogenic lady," famous telegrams and Miss America title, becoming the three material champion. Runner-up by another favorite * Fancy Wu Yin-ting * win, third place winner was * Erica Qiu Ping *, 4th winner * C. ..
Years after the first chapter ~ - 01/11/13 On this day, I put all the posts deleted! Easily press [delete] ... so that all the good, from that day out of my life! 2013 was a year of my life find many ups and downs, compared with the past, this year's tears have left Trinidad and Tobago! Love, work, the economy will fall, and good people around me have given encouragement so that I can get up and move on ... 12/05/13 this day, can be considered famous telegrams a memorial ...
Students in mind: Bai Bai October, November, please be good to me + FESDAV 2013 - * returning to everyone. * Recently struggled in the end not to update your blog, because every time you open the txt file to start writing articles, they often do not know how to begin, because it feels on the recent life is nothing new things, and then do not know how to write content because Life feels very recently famous telegrams had no focus, the final end of course do not know what to write, because I have no beginning and contents, but where's the end ah? But today is a 2013 10 ...
Less money but rich in October - childhood, my dad told me cake and eat it truth. In this sense I have repeatedly returned from abroad temporarily stay in Malaysia particularly impressed when, during a travel allowance, though small, but more with the family, friends to meet, at the same time reduce the thickness wallet but the achievements of the soul enriched. This time I stayed in Malaysia in April 2011 after the longest time, if such plan 11-11 regression Jakarta, this time I spent almost two months in Malaysia, at the end to see credited bank account .. .
Longkang Siham Malacca @ Jalan Bunga Raya - Speaking of Malacca blood clams, I believe many people know in a ditch next to the alley has a very famous "squatting" to eat a small block mouth. Yes, that is the legendary "Longkang Siham" (ditch blood clams), today I would like to share with you my favorite experiences of blood clams. First, we can clearly see from my photos, in this one alley, without the beautiful decor, there is no perfect device alone a few simple ...
Tokyo Family - weekend saw the film. Too long did not watch Japanese movies, to be honest, famous telegrams not very accustomed to see. Film despicably slow pace was slow. Drama also live a daily life of despicably. But the film is really very nice. Favorite movie segment of that scene in the hospital roof. Most people like to discuss movies old woman died suddenly. The old woman died that day, her husband a man in the hospital roof Leng Leng looked at sunset. Wood Cong younger son's wife (the movie ...
You can understand this world and fewer people - I always agree with age grew up in this world who can understand you less and less. A friend asked me, do you think when you grow up? Yousha prove it? I seriously think about it, when I began to feel than to say do not say easier to understand, and when I do things that absolutely must no longer , and when I started to need one to rely on, when I had unknowingly walked 31 a. 31 years old, is not a ...
I'm back. - Caused by long-lost bloggers, you, these days? ~ ( ) ~ * this family a long time did not come back,

No comments:

Post a Comment