Saturday, November 16, 2013

Recently, my brother came back to give me another book about Kiki, this time a comic flawless sing


When I was 30, my brother gave me a book titled Kiki Paris, artists and lovers (1900-1930), about the adventures of a group of bohemians from around the world came together in Montparnasse at the beginning sing me happy birthday of century, boiling sex, freedom and painting.
Over time I became sing me happy birthday an artist lover (for several years) and creator of my own creations. In love I long to abdicate and to artist, my veleitats now adheres to write and try to sell workshops to elicit creavitat through visual poetry and poems object.
Recently, my brother came back to give me another book about Kiki, this time a comic flawless sing me happy birthday in Catel & Bocquet. Almost twenty years later, I retrospective that Kiki and me. With tenderness and a little nostalgia and watch us, somehow, I realize that the second gift closes a circle but a failure to put name.
What I do know is that I would have loved to know Kiki de Montparnasse. Surely a woman was exceptional and joyful life, kind and incredibly free. The Kiki wrote a memoir in which he explains was born in 1902 in Burgundy and the thirteen years since he moved to Paris where he worked in various trades. As a teenager he met the sculptor invited to pose for him, and here he began his career as a model. Aside from being the lover of Man Ray for many years, it was also a handful of artists for whom he was a kind of muse and talisman.
In the book Kiki's Paris there are a lot of photos when Kiki comes out in cafes and nightclubs, dancing with skirts rolled up, disguise, or showing your skin satin and low pubic hair while the turn painted or artist makes pictures (eg the famous Violon Ingres, Man Ray)
The Kiki said he did not understand how there are women who sing like someone urinates, she only sang when I was happy. There are many anecdotes about his character vulnerable, sing me happy birthday who went from joy to melancholy. And when s'escridassava episodes with Man Ray. Also presented with a collection of paintings very naive, ran his own night club called Oasis, but died in poverty, towards fifty, eaten away by alcohol and drugs.
This post is dedicated to Kiki and all the bohemians who were lucky enough to meet her, I move for a while Montparnasse bonhomiós-land of freedom-I sing me happy birthday COFO a feathered sing me happy birthday turban, a necklace with three m'orno tours, I smoke a cigarette with mouthpiece and provide a small glass of absinthe for those artists who taught us to live and see life with different eyes lovingly.
Foravial
Blog Archive
2011 (2) January (2) 2010 (63) December (2) November (6) October (8) September (4) August (3) July (6) June (9) May (7) I just started and I'm in creative crisis! Come on guys, we eat it like a meringue! Images of stone or stone images, sing me happy birthday the frenzy ... Thelonious home from Pannonica you lyrics, voices what color? The Paris Montparnasse Kiki the First of May, Labour Day (unemployed) April (9) March (1) February sing me happy birthday (3) January (5) 2009 (19) December (9) November (6) October (4)
Art and Crafts (2) authors (3) authors (15) botany (1) movies (1) classic movies sing me happy birthday (1) classic (1) color (1) concepts (1) little story (14) comics (1) Dance (1 ) drawing (2) artists (3) Middle Ages (2) edition (2) esotericism (3) forms (2) strong people (3) history (1) Images (1) printing (1) Language (1) letter (4 ) books (8) historical memory sing me happy birthday (4) Mythology (2) little music (1) magic (7) music (11) I do not know what to say (1) I do not know what to put there (1) stones (1) painting sing me happy birthday (4) poems (1) poetry (1) visual poetry (4) Poets (3) magazines sing me happy birthday (1) symbolism (5) symbolism (3) society (11) theater (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment