Monday, February 17, 2014

Follower


weve fitting pant from morning again in already existing nets n ga bad hunch would bring hp to school what ga, huh I fit in the same way nadia says; nadia: ABWA hp san ga ni to my school: hmm .. nadia handover lo: lo yes if I also take my take: I also bring my lo bring Nadia: Well, take ga ni? I: yes handover nadia: bring aja ni? I: yaudah .. huaah weve already hunch times yaa? fitting bell went, I was tuh ga clay in the classroom. I raid may be dead? I say yaudah image in the cafeteria Naro wrote first, red white and tuna eh tau2nya ga raid. hpnya yaudah taken again. fitting first lesson right now foto2 maybe it's that the clay, but uh lancaaar fitting lesson to two jegeeeeeer raid, now I'm more hp at the same grasp diem2 kiki fit again ran into my image, says Gini "impromptu raid san!" uadAh dead I do not know I should be doing the same run down the image, Nadia. DINGLE uh I I've it down eh I forgot it in my hp kiki, Aduuh not know I should be already doing, huh fitting up I've really banyaaaak OSIS child in front of the class, I Aduuh what we should do? hah. yaudah wrote my resignation, I fit into the palace said kkiki gini "hp lo have I enter the closet red white and tuna san" huh the middling relief. Ojak kasian amet already in pojok2in so, uh deh nagku the Ojak take hp. but but fitting in order to sit the ngebuka the closet, anjriiiiiiiit .. yaudah dah hit me. the many who contact me, caca, sael, gallons, Ojak. after that the walas came, so dah pokonya. er fit me out of class bujut bgt who got too much, fortunately there is bu er ahahaha characterictics, both bgt dah tuh teacher, muaah .. dahahaha but still confused caca, gallons, Keith Ojak taken, he said tuh uh Aduuh 3 children already taken hpnya, Alhamdulillah but kasian the same onyon makeup Keith to take, huh huh temaaan patient, so rich :) aja yaa: ') galagilagilagi deh already, ahaha
Follower
2009 (13) October (6) michael jackson - heal the world :))))) teuing?? red white and tuna Amendment really the same again secondhand s - Cell et dah shucks call me at kerjain journey might fit UKK bad luck, huh (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment