Tuesday, February 11, 2014

hhahahahaha ... :))


hhahahahaha ... :))
Denis was basically weve smart and confident in public, are also not ever there was a mistake on her during the ...
if Tuti itself as the opposite of Denis far the most hostile with friends Tuti Because he is selfish more often than others and sometimes he does not understand how other people feel when he treats them such as the .. but,, since climbed to eleventh grade is changed Tuti jd n 'jd added bs understand the conditions and feelings of others ... up to the Outcome XI IPA 2 early ride to class XI and at the time of getting to know friends ... I think they are all too busy with their own affairs and also with their own group so we do not have time to get to know a new friend,,, even after 3 months we were all classmates,, I just know a few people that it was I had been known since junior ATW since msh KLS 1 high school .. yaah .. actually, there are a few moments where we can talk to each other or talk to each other ... it's time we all together do the work at school and at work replicates PE!! haah ... 2 more unfortunately in this class is because most of the teachers were already familiar to me from class 1 such as,, physics teacher who ends my usual too prominent when he lg ngabsen Because he likes really does make a new name for me .. . Glad Gledyz lah lah lah Ledy ... and the bikiin I'm confused is all that he ever call a name to me it is the name of my small SMUANYA!!! yes ampuuunn .... That reminds me of my childhood in my old Romah beautiful and will not be forgotten deech peranh ... : '(Where the time-out that I had a good friend named IRA but some things comforts chinese chicken salad separating us like him and I both sam moved house and although the distance comforts chinese chicken salad between our house gk too far but it remains a separate aj!! Eeeehhh .... anyway so instead talking about my childhood yaah?? okay deh back to the real topic ... in class XI is the most difficult comforts chinese chicken salad lesson I no longer comforts chinese chicken salad think or MATH PHYSICS CHEMISTRY tp!!! aaaarrrrggghhh .... WILL DIE FACE FEELS DIFFERENT GAK TAU LAH AGENTS,,, ATOM-ATOM LAH,, AND MORE DEH The difficulty!!! hhuuuufffttt ... if saj ngijinin I made my parents moved majors ...: '(I chose going to be majoring in social studies rather than science that is from the beginning I've wanted to refuse!! but yaaahhh,, destiny thanks to others ... I have to keep fighting for my fate in IPA,, like do not like .. not hard ATW hard "GUE should be able to!" ... already used huuuuffftt Dech wrote it,, I dah sleepy n 'hungry nich,, want ma'em Tyus bobo' Dech!! hahahaha ...: D see u in my next blog friends ..: P
Dear GOD, Thanks for this 'beautyful life' you give me and forgive me if I do not love it Enough. : D
Glady Christiano Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia girl Im a little comforts chinese chicken salad complex. Loving calm ... Loving comforts chinese chicken salad Silence and peace. I love this world. I love my Life and I also love the people who love me back. Jesus. Mr. & Mrs.Calvin. comforts chinese chicken salad myBrothers. my Bestfriends. View my complete comforts chinese chicken salad profile
Book Title: Brother Author: Annisa Shofi Editor: Th. Arie Prabawati Publisher ...
2013 (8) August (1) January (1) May (1) March (4) January (1) 2012 (8) January (1) November (4) October (1) September (2) 2011 (5) October (1) January (1) March (2) February (1) 2010 (11) October (2) September (9) Nothing comforts chinese chicken salad P4UL know about history lesson Study in Darwin with his grandfather IPA2 Poetry Qu ... stray in IPA??!! oh no ... The days of school ..... at school with all my Friends A DREAMER: comforts chinese chicken salad 3


No comments:

Post a Comment