Friday, July 18, 2014

oops, that was now but a challenge ;) fresh grade my diet on: no fat, no sugar ... and then these p


The must - and I away. Summer 18kiki Pause very soon. But before we meet on three cups and two glasses. On chocolate with fine air holes on foam up to the knees. We meet under the glass roof and spoon: stitch by stitch. All gone. Walk away away. Because better off not going as with dark chocolate and olive oil. The recipe came to me already einzwei years ago (at> Delicious Days <) under - or better on the tongue. Break. Last weekend, then, said to me the girlfriend melting again into his ear.
100 grams of chocolate (currently the favorite for everyday life: Grand Noir Feinherb with 55%) and chop in the water blur to the lake. Course: For harsher heart it's still bitter. Get out of the bathroom - and pour 50 milliliters of olive oil, stir, let cool. 2 Separating eggs: The White with 25 grams of sugar and a pinch of salt pitch, rotate the yellow 18kiki with 25 grams of sugar creamy. Only the yellow to brown, then stir in the white - and even more white: in the form of whipped cream (100 grams). > Uhlala 18kiki <sing, sipping on his finger and into two glasses, bowls, trays or a large filling. Refrigeration, preferably overnight. The double portion for four and even more leisure.
Chocolate mousse with olive oil? Never heard of it, but if you can find it, I'm well sure, it IS good. It looks good. Anyways. Have a nice summer! Warm regards, 18kiki Katja Reply Delete
Reply
A beautiful summer break you! With viiiel heat, sun and relaxation. I pause a bit with chocolate 18kiki ... meanwhile, for I am somewhat out of joint. (That this happened to me once!) Think once a week. Against thee, in the production of my stripes cake The recipe can I memorize, varying with all sorts of fruits, my favorite cake forever. (Whether the fault is on the bacon? 18kiki No! Definitely not ...) Whether it was actually THE B-dog, or not? Best regards! Reply Delete
wear stripes but not on ;-) in which b I had secretly hoped for a bearded collie, but was also very happy with the borzoi :) and be sure to timid dog in the wind help over - the day before yesterday. after two and a half years germinates silently longing 18kiki ... love greetings and much summer for you! Delete
Just right! Thinking of you, & even 100 gr chocolate there, still 100 ml cream in the refrigerator, fancy sweet; to the first party (evening) jobs since the new, you have seduced 18kiki me, and now I am full of anticipation 18kiki of the Morrow, if the mousse can with the new job and my day will sweeten. 18kiki Thank you! I wish 'you shining sun and wind durchpustenen, Simone Reply Delete
oh ... chocolate ... how beautiful are your cups, because I'd like to me also equal to settle (rhyme). wish you a nice little break and can not wait to return! bon voyage, wherever it may go or stay home! Reply Delete
oops, that was now but a challenge ;) fresh grade my diet on: no fat, no sugar ... and then these pictures ... beautiful nevertheless, and they are watching is not so unhealthy ;) sincerely for midweek birgit Reply Delete
hi, I read your blog just the first time and he enchants :) even when reading it in the butter recipe 18kiki ... *. * I myself am currently thinking to start an apprenticeship as a chef .... eh Greetings Reply Delete
I am Miss text - and officially word officer. This place is my personal collection point for goods from the kitchen, ideas from life, finds from the power and beauty of the way. I love the sea and the north, long walks, rain, odd numbers, flowers, white linens and salted butter. More in :: Word chamber
>>
2014 (19) July (3) June (3) May (3) January (1) March (2) February (3) January (4) 2013 (60) December 18kiki (6) November (3) October (5) September (6) August (6) July (4) June (5) May (4) April (7) March (6) February (5) January (3) 2012 (87) December (7) November (6) October (7) September (5) August (4) July (8) feinherb rings twice three (on day two and three ) poppy caress and lemon green (the second), and the happiness of summer Sunday January (6) October (9) April (10) March (7) January (11) January (7) 2011 (191 ) December (10) November (13) October (11) September (10) August (13) July (11) `

No comments:

Post a Comment