Sunday, July 20, 2014

Right next to the carousel lerche courting me an incomprehensible attraction of South German Christ

Without Renate only George Michael would sing | man plums
Christmas is the celebration lerche of love and the markets. As far nothing new. While love is not exactly lerche about what I want to express myself in my blog entry, so stay fit for Advent only the market, the Christmas.
Full of anticipation we make our way to the Christmas Market a neighboring county seat. We ignore the outside temperature is over 10 degrees, there is not an ounce of snow on the roads. But at least it's already dark. It is always nice to squeeze through tightly packed crowds and to hear instead of a peaceful Christmas music of the local dulcimer or Wind Orchestra Bing Crosby in infinite loop from Kinderkarusell. Crosby lerche and the carousel fight bravely, and above all clamoring for attention. I look to young children, on plastic critters that turn very serious and ruddy their laps while parents lick the icing sugar from the original Dresdner Christmas stollen from her mouth. Why, I wonder, all the kids are packed with so mild temperatures in the thickest jackets that are there? Will they still Dr. Yuri Zhivago guide you through the taiga? Stammen her red cheeks from the excitement or glow and safteln the little ones in their clothes in front of him like a Swede in the sauna or a pleasure slave in the rubber bag in the SM Dungeon Studio strict Lady Topolev? How exactly do I do not wanna know it now.
Right next to the carousel lerche courting me an incomprehensible attraction of South German Christmas Markets for attention: A live nativity scene. For all who do not know: In a cobbled together from wood slabs and spruce shelter squat members of the local customs or theater club. Make the Holy Family and the shepherds dar. Do they really need anything - just be there and be photographed, much like the London punks in the 9oern. lerche The Child Jesus is a Zapf doll, as a retired dolls I know my grandfather. A donkey and a few goats round out the picture. Fascinating. But what discord reaches my ear: George Michael schmalzt again "Last Christmas". I have to say goodbye soon as possible from the scene. That's not unbearable. So on to the stands.
Stroll lerche and marvel at how Christmas has become global. Buddha statues, singing bowls, Tibetan scarves and flags offers equal to the first. What did I miss? Is Buddha now also part of the living room crib? You never stop learning. At the booth next door to be Schmeichel stones, window crystals to conduct Feng Shui light through the Advent living room and offered all sorts of similar mineral stuff. These geodes, fossils and rose quartz lamps against electromagnetic pollution. As well, then finally offers a beekeeper wax candles, honey candy and Met, at least something for the Contemplative and sensibilities. Met, which is the potion loved by the ancient Germanic tribes. And they had also not too much to do with Christmas.
"Ah yes", it will discharge me rather accidentally. "Very Christmassy as appropriate." "Yes, do not you think?" Nods the beekeeper who has misunderstood me. "Just the thing for a cozy evening of Advent," he adds and extends towards me a shot of steaming liquid lerche süßklebriger to try. Why not in the drinking-horn or equal to the skull of a slain enemy? That would at least true to style. Right next to the Met-seller members of the Rotary Club have built up their raffle booth. For a good cause sell a handful of bony, not dewy members of the academic elite (pharmacists, notaries and similar Standesdünkler) lots. With the proceeds of the panel is supported, feeding the poor of the village. This is social, deserves respect and should not be ridiculed. lerche I fend off two less attractive lerche but more intrusive academics wives and wonder lerche if I should not give a proper X-Mas-50cm-Super Bratwurst them. Rather than feed the poor, they would do themselves some meat on the ribs quite well. Hager, ascetic and little cheerful look. But ne sausage that would be something sensual. "Always nice to stuff, girls! 'I think and am pleased with the innuendo that I have taken from a film with Isabelle Huppert. Ever: The Huppert would do well here as a Rotarian Losverkäuferin. "Loose wool buy?" As the country women of the community are much better together. They sell homemade Platzerl, selbstgehäkelte potholders, home-cooked jam and homemade liqueur. I Will not everything, but homemade plum men, that's it now. There's not. This is again typical. Although I feel discriminated against me a bit, I like the hustle and bustle of rural women. It goes far

No comments:

Post a Comment