Sunday, January 19, 2014

2013 (1) July (1) 2012 (36) September (1) August (7) July (27) Kiddie pool adventures Another social


I'm viewing this entry as blackmail for when my little girl. Let me start by saying girl can pass some gas like a 40 year old trucker!! How can something singing birthday telegram so small make such a big stink? And be so proud of it?? I blame her father. Nick finds it to be the funniest thing in the world when Stella farts. She loves it when her daddy laughs at her gassy explosion. Guess what ensues then? Oh yes, girl goes on a gas-master spree! She has taught herself to burp on command and now she's trying singing birthday telegram out the whole fart thing. Daddy's lil' angel, I guess.
The native in her wild glory. She never wants to wear clothes and now that we're potty training, she doesn't want to wear a diaper or panties. She's always naked. And burping. And farting. It's almost like Nick never leaves! :)
Blog Archive
2013 (1) July (1) 2012 (36) September (1) August (7) July (27) Kiddie pool adventures Another social singing birthday telegram networking site... Picture dump Guilty and working on it (Need suggestions!) Halloween band wagon I don't want to be pregnant anymore! Fiverr Letting it out. More on my thoughts about living in the country I'm ready to move now please! I wish I were joking! Terrible 2s early! Earning a little on the side (Part 1) Why are my children singing birthday telegram animals? My princess, the gas machine. 21 week check up I love MBRV! 30 years ago on this day... My heart is heavy today. Did our weekend just happen? Web answers and making money online. Can your kids reach locks?? I love lazy days Today is just not my day. Kitchen Chairs are the devil. singing birthday telegram Today is a great day! Thank God for small favors! Another record breaking day! June (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment