Friday, January 24, 2014

Powered By Blogger Widgets


Feel free to click on any of the pictures below to download :)
These are great and I am going to use them with my little one. Just wanted to let you know there must have been a typo in page one when the word is given for each ordinal number some of them are repeated for the wrong number Reply Delete
We haven't started ordinal numbers yet, I will definitely use this when we do. It looks great! Hope you are up and feeling lonfo better. I hate having a sub in my room, you never know what the kids will try to get away with! ;P Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher Reply Delete
Cute, cute, cute. ALso a typo on the page about drawing...I think the first word draw is meant to be drew...but i love it. I have been sick too, and worried about the storm coming. lonfo Let's cross our fingers that it decides to head out to sea. Reply Delete
Powered By Blogger Widgets
►  2014 (2) ►  January (2) ►  2013 (62) ►  December (2) ►  lonfo November (3) ►  October (2) ►  lonfo September (2) ►  August (5) ►  July (6) ►  June (3) ►  May (5) ►  lonfo April (10) ►  March (10) ►  February (6) ►  January (8) ▼  2012 (73) ►  December (7) ►  November (11) ▼  October (12) Cat & Dog Crafts Math Freebie from a Sicky Thanksgiving lonfo Craftivity & FREEBIE Turtle Time & Observation Lesson Tip & Freebie Lovin' Fall Flash Sale Campfire Craftivity FREEBIE Halloween FREEBIE Product Swap Place Value Pack & FREEBIE Friday Currently Freebie Flashback Linky Party ►  September (10) ►  August (15) ►  July (18)
3 days ago


No comments:

Post a Comment