Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hi everyone!


Hi everyone!  I am so excited about getting to help out Tracy while she's on Spring Break.  gushy She's such a sweet blog buddy and I just adore her blog.  If you don't already know me, I'm Ashley... The School Supply Addict.  You may have seen these polka dots around.  :)
I don't know about you all, but I am ready for some warm weather!  Winter has lasted entirely too long this year.  Today, I thought I'd help you out with some freebies gushy to get you ready for Spring.  These are some awesome K-3 freebies and the first one is new!  Just click on the images or links to download them on TPT!
Spring Background Papers (from me) Cool Colors                                  Warm Colors
I hope some of these help you get ready for Spring!  Have a wonderful week everyone.  Tracy, we'll be excited to have you back soon. :)
Ashley, thanks for highlighting some great freebies! We'll be needing these when we head back from Spring Break next week! The flower notes are perfect for a little "springy" note of kindness. :) Tamra and Sarah First Grade Buddies Reply Delete
Grab My Button
►  2014 (2) ►  January (2) ▼  2013 (62) ►  December (2) ►  November (3) ►  October gushy (2) ►  September (2) ►  August gushy (5) ►  July (6) ►  June (3) ►  May (5) ▼  April (10) It’s the Final Countdown! Don’t Miss A Thing! Help Me & I’ll Help You! Remember gushy Trolls? Five for Friday Earth Day’s Almost gushy Here Guest Blogger: Michelle Oakes Guest Blogger: Katie King Guest Blogger: Ashley Hughes Guest Blogger: Jessica Stanford ►  March (10) ►  gushy February (6) ►  January (8) ►  2012 (73) ►  December gushy (7) ►  November (11) ►  October (12) ►  gushy September gushy (10) ►  August (15) ►  July (18)
Sunny Days in Second Grade


No comments:

Post a Comment