Monday, January 27, 2014

Your stuff is just perfect for my highest firsties gachapin and second graders!! I start your James


I just wanted to give you a preview and a freebie of my new pack.  I started gachapin this pack over two weeks ago.  But then life happened.  I became an aunt a little earlier then expected and shortly after I lost a dear friend at the young age of 30.  Obviously, I put a hold on this and just returned to it yesterday. 
A main idea and supporting details organizer is provided. A set of summarizing sheets are also included and provide the students with an organizer, format, gachapin and blank writing sheet for a complete summary. (This could help you differentiate within your class Or as a whole group, one might be more appropriate than the other.)
Brochures are included for each article, which require students to extend the article and new learning using critical thinking skills.  They just need to be copied front/back and folded.  Below is the brochure for alligators and crocodiles.  There is one for each article.
e Reyes February 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Your stuff is just perfect for my highest firsties gachapin and second graders!! I start your James and The Giant Peach pack this week so I know how much work you put into your packs. My fingers are very crossed! ❤ -Stephanie Falling Into First Reply Delete
Losing a friend at any age is tough! Congrats on becoming an auntie :) I am so excited about this pack! I just went and downloaded the preview to get a better gachapin look. I'm a follower of your blog & TpT store :) Storie atozscrapbook@gmail.com Stories by Storie Reply Delete
OH. MY. GOODNESS. This is fantastic! It is such a professional-looking product and since we are forced to write animal reports in second grade, gachapin it would be perfect for us! It is on my wishlist but my fingers gachapin are crossed as I really would love to win this! tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com Reply Delete
Your awesome animal articles pack looks amazing! As usual, I am blown away by your creativeness. I would love to win this pack! I follow both your blog and TPT store! Jennifer Elementary School Garden jjas0930@gmail.com Reply Delete
Oh wow!!! That looks AMAZING! We just started our animal unit last week! I follow your blog and TPT store :) PS: Congratulations on becoming an aunt! I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. :( Kate EduKate and Inspire Reply Delete
Man, gachapin the circle of life knocked on your door this week! Can't wait to use this with my kiddos:). Thanks for creating such a comprehensive activity. Love the variety of options in which I could implement! gachapin Amanda cheriiebutterfly06@yahoo.com Reply Delete
Oh.my.goodness! What an incredible animal unit. This must have taken sooo many time consuming hours to put this together. You are fantabulous! Thanks for sharing. Michelle Mjaquillard@oregoncs.org Reply Delete
I love this pack!!! It looks like a very time-consuming unit that you've designed. Thanks so much for this offer....I hope I win it! I follow gachapin your blog and TpT store. grace2u {at} rogers {dot} com Reply Delete
I teach older students but it would be ideal for my newest EL students (they've only been here a couple of months). They love nonfiction and this looks so professional gachapin and engaging. Thank you for the opportunity! I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Reply Delete
Your gachapin stuff is amazing :) I follow both your blog and store!!! Sorry for all the yuckies happening gachapin in life :( I hope your sweet niece or nephew is doing okay. Hugs to you. I hope you have a great week. Heidi My (Not So) Elementary Life mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com Reply Delete
I'm sorry that you've been having a rough time recently. I'd love this pack--it's already in my cart! Our fourth quarter writing prompt is about animals, so this would be a great resource. kjanebarnum@yahoo.com Reply Delete
Tracy, this looks so, so, so awesome! I saw it pop up my TpT homepage {because of course I already follow you} and I was IN LOVE!! Just what my guys and gals need...it looks like it would challenge them a little! I am a follower of your blog and TpT shop, of course. Halle Across the Hall in 2nd Grade acrossthehallin2nd@gmail.com Reply Delete
My students would love this! I have been looking for more nonfiction resources ! Fingers crossed to win! Thanks gachapin for the chance.I am a follower of your blog and shop! Jeannine Creative Lesson Cafe creativelessoncafe@gmail.com Reply Delete
Tracy...this packet is awesome! My multi-grade level classroom (1st - 3rd) just finished our Artic/Antartica animal writing and they are anxious to begin studying about all the glorious animals that call Africa gachapin home. I follow you on TPT and follow your blog via email. Have a great week! Paula thndrlghtnng2@aol.com Reply Delete
Shoot, I'm too late! But I wanted to tell you how awesome this pack looks! What a lot of work you put into it! Hope your niece/nephew is doing well, I'm the mom of two preemies and know how scary that can be! And s

No comments:

Post a Comment