Wednesday, January 1, 2014

hello law: I like that you remember those who are forbidden to eat sugar and sweets. I die if they


Some time ago I was commissioned to prepare cakes 50th birthday of my mother. I thought it was a good way to imagination while teaching one of my passions that few people know.
So I settled on the couch with a stack of cookbooks I started reading and reading ... But it does not end here a friend of my parents are diabetic and that meant I had to make a cake where there was not an ounce no sugar!
The small problem is that all the books and baking recipes, it was no cake did not bring any gram of sugar, but there is a place where you find everything! The wonderful world of the internet so I looked and my hands got a website which is full of desserts for diabetics.
Turn on the oven for about 10 minutes at 200 degrees. I start to prepare the cake, first of all separate the whites of eggs. 'll Whites in a bowl and add the sweetener when we put everything in the bowl, will beat the egg whites until stiff.
As you have already whites until stiff, put in another bowl of baking, flour, yogurt, skimmed milk, egg yolks and lemon zest. Then put the egg whites to stiff peaks in the mix we have with the other ingredients slowly trying not to lose volume.
How much longer will we shake the whole mass mold used to make the cake. If you have a silicone mold, remember happy birthday gorilla that it must permeate with a little butter and sprinkle with flour.
hello law: I like that you remember those who are forbidden to eat sugar and sweets. I die if they could not eat dessert xoxolata greedy and stuff ... I like your recipes happy birthday gorilla and continues. Delete Reply
Prices pie :) So I like country :) We currently do not'm Catalan lands, I'm taking care of some children in France and I have a request to you: you could do a post this summer do not bring chocolate biscuit? Is that children do dessert but the girl does not like chocolate. Thanks Laura Arola Delete Reply
Arola Hello, happy birthday gorilla I hope this experience is going very well in France. I will post shortly on how to make chocolate cookies that do not carry, but if you want to leave the link to your blog incredible dessert, in a post talking about how to make these cookies. tel leave here and so are sure to be able to make with the kids! http://www.elrincondebea.com/2009/05/galletas-decoradas-i-la-masa.html Here we talk about how to do this with Kitchen Aid machine is a very modern and quite expensive, I do not so I did have a mixer Varillas! Thank you for your comment happy birthday gorilla on the blog. Lauren Delete
You can follow the blog by email
My Lovely Food
Soup Jijona brownie with walnuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment