Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What singing telegram cincinnati a fantastic singing telegram cincinnati bundle! Have been looking a


I have a HUGE deal to share with you all.  Educents, an website for discounted educational products asked me to bundle singing telegram cincinnati together singing telegram cincinnati some of my products to sell on their site.  I was and still am so stoked!!! I decided singing telegram cincinnati to bundle together singing telegram cincinnati these packs:
If you purchased each pack separately, it would cost you $24.  But for the next 14 days, this pack will be discounted 42% and offered on Educents.  If you are interested in taking advantage of this HUGE discount, click on the picture below!
Now for a quick little freebie!  My kiddos are reading Sheila Rae, The Brave this week.  I will have some more activities to share with you but here is a verb activity my kiddos are doing as an extension activity!  Prior to working singing telegram cincinnati on this, the we will review verbs with a few games and practice locating verbs in the story.
What singing telegram cincinnati a fantastic singing telegram cincinnati bundle! Have been looking at this since your Awesome Animal Articles has been on my wishlist for a while...but I already own your Main Idea pack. Must go check out the Wax Museum now to help me decide! Reply Delete
I want to start by saying that your blog looks great! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you earn royalties of 70%. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com I also created the Resources4teaching forums where educators can discuss education. Feel free to join us and start sharing your best practices and strategies. If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me. Have a great day Reply Delete
►  2014 (3) ►  January (3) ▼  2013 (62) ►  December (2) ►  November (3) ►  October (2) ▼  September (2) HUGE Deal & Verb Freebie Table Behavior Plan ►  August (5) ►  July (6) ►  June (3) ►  May (5) ►  April (10) ►  March (10) ►  February (6) ►  January (8) ►  2012 (73) ►  December (7) ►  November (11) ►  October (12) ►  September (10) ►  August (15) ►  July (18)
2 days ago


No comments:

Post a Comment