Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Empar Moliner, of verb lubrificant i premi faces calent (Josep Pla 2000), one of them be probableme

Library Reading Club Les Corts Miquel Llongueras Entrevistes a l'Empar Moliner
Empar Moliner, of verb lubrificant i premi faces calent (Josep Pla 2000), one of them be probablement authors per Sant Jordi despatxaran tants autògrafs Rialles com. Amb curriculum actriu d'excabaretera i converted a radio journalist, seu segon l'llibre has ajudat bidding to top dels supervendes in Catalan. També li has regalat high flown compliments d'i leave deliver a per-seva yves montand c est si bon is acute prose. I have not li robat not a gram of réconfortant Humilitat qui d'just arrive at Literari carousel. yves montand c est si bon
Estudis tinc-No, i do not vaig per Això scholarly d'. Pero was a compulsive reader. Fet, amb vaig end glamor dels meu Poble Floral Games (Santa Eulalia de Ronçana) of the fa-tant guanyar yves montand c est si bon anys.
Estic molt-M'encanta Perquè a gust xerrant i xafardejant the gent amb. A month to month, és molt sensat fer Negoci llibres amb els. S'ha guanyar d'aspire to diners. Això of love treballar per l'art ja s'ha acabat.
Per month month to interview cliqueu avall ...

Interview apareguda to read d'month October, a priest d'Oscar Lopez. Better than the middle-class liberals exceed 30 go getting the idea. this fall will suffer because the first book of stories Moliner appear in Castilian: Seller of flats hated mimes. So far only the Catalans had been affected readers, but Target has decided to export the caustic humor of this sniper. I have a past. Tiger did for a DIY chain called Tigers, and Santa Claus in The English Court
EM I've changed some things. Even the title will surely be different. I still have not decided. yves montand c est si bon But as in Castilian word has a special mime polysemy, I think that can give him the title game.
OL addition to this book of stories have published a novel, Feli esthéticienne, with which you won the Josep Pla Prize novel. In both books have highlighted a peculiar style, which projects a very acidic humor and irony.
EM I think even the five books written not just define your narrative voice, unless you're a crack as Martin Amis, who at age 24 already demonstrated with his first novel was a monster. If not, you're writing and you're learning. If I had to define my first book would say a story book starring roughly couples actually painting the walls yellow and have a blue sofa in the dining room is. Well, now would probably walls and white, which is what they like the famous boobies. Couples are financially yves montand c est si bon healthy, they will see subtitled films because doing so would be sacrilege, and make fondue for friends you often wonder how they are doing in their life together.
EM No. What happens is that spent several years working in radio when I was bored and reading tickers. One day I realized that regularly attacks appeared to mimes and clowns. I guess we are concerned that they do not speak ... do not know ... and I thought it was the perfect excuse for a book.
EM De actress in a seedy group, which did everything, including cabaret (often yves montand c est si bon comment that the number of striptease they did, it was not what she undressed, and after a few years he left because he got tired , as I had to shave often).
EM is that for me the humor is a religion. I try to be present in everything I do because it's a way of not thinking about death. yves montand c est si bon I am a fan of Grouxo Marx and Woody Allen. Also of Dorothy Parker, a benchmark for me. I think the writers of this country yves montand c est si bon as a condition for publication, should read, like Patricia Highsmith. yves montand c est si bon It bothers me that the writers criticize without problem to the men and women writers in general do not usually do the same with women.
MS has to do something. Being a writer has become fashionable and that is a disgrace. Now everyone wants to publish if I have to go through the ordeal of writing a book. Of course, sometimes it is not even needed. There is Ana Botella and his collection of classic tales.
EM I was always aware that I enjoyed reading. I am a writer because I'm reading. Although it may sound corny, know that John Irving and Martin Amis will draw a book in autumn is a good reason yves montand c est si bon to continue living.
EM I love movies and TV (Read on TV in El País, in

No comments:

Post a Comment