Tuesday, April 14, 2015

2007 (7) April (1) March (2) February (2) January (2) 2006 (8) December (2) Novembe


Pretty close to heaven (Kristina Calm) Pretty close to heaven in a house that is quite gray in a room with a nice wallpaper galopeira em bh live small Liselott And her vile mother lives actually where she stands at the stove and smoke and wonder where Lise Lott But Liselotts galopeira em bh please dad lives in another town he lives in a strange star and is both rich and happy he sits all day in a couch of pearl and no more than his daughter knows where the man lives he sits all night and send blue telegrams and no more than Liselott know they actually arrive for Liselotts nasty mom works in a shop where stacks she bottles on jars and are neither happy or rich She says that Liselotts father was a brute named Sven who fled to Tierp with Dolly and never been seen again, he it has been perfectly fine with Dolly and ignore galopeira em bh Liselot tcharacter is small spindly and alone and live on benefits advances So say Liselotts mother a sad and thoughtless lady who does not know what Liselott galopeira em bh know is really quite true when all kindergarten children are sleeping and all cashiers gone home yesterday a father on tiptoe, and plant small flowers around them, he planted small light in the kitchen where the dinner galopeira em bh dishes stand until everything becomes beautiful and nice thanks Liselotts father However when the alarm clock rings and the sky is knitted also soaked and my mom sitting in the kitchen and swallows his oatmeal when the old lady sitting in kitchen and ghouls: hurry you now to eat and pee and dress for the clock is seven five takes Liselott quiet and still its colorful quilted jacket on and without complaining in the slightest decides she herself to go Then a bird from afar There comes a sur retiree A kid falls asleep in the forest A mother is not there There comes a dog that is hungry it cries in the streets A mother galopeira em bh sits on the PBU and lacks words for his grief It plays a hymn in the birch and the day is overcast and gray My beautiful Children Nylon what are you thinking of? You always run alone along the shop windows twinkling line where no one hears what you sing and I know you are not happy I'm waiting in the darkness, I'm waiting in the darkness far away from you and once I get sick of all love 'that you do not want out me. Come back to me, my heart yes hurry home to your mother We could have it so nice on the towers field where we live we could get something homemade to sit and munch on and I'd knit a cardigan so you do not have to freeze so and crochet sweet dreams of shocking pink woolen yarn and never make you sad my poor lonely child! I will learn to clean and whip and make me slim and nice and be a proper mother a home-loving and kramgo'blondin I'll write really sympathetic letter to someone that suits me and explain my distress and advertise both me and you. Then it's just waiting for all the answers I get, you have a toppenbra daddy's little later in the year! I have chosen the poem "Pretty close to heaven" by Kristina Calm because it is not according to me, an ordinary poem. It is a poem with many beautiful words that forms unnatural images for one. At least for me. The title "Pretty close to heaven" is a wonderful title, galopeira em bh therefore it provides so many thoughts. Vadå quite? How to be pretty close? Was beginning to heaven? It's nice. When I made the picture I took two pictures, a sunset and an industrial area, with the digital camera and remade in photoshop. The one I changed so it was black and white and blurred, and the other I made sharper and added some stars. Since I tinted the images into each other so it was a picture. I think the picture galopeira em bh is best when you show with real photos, galopeira em bh because the poem describes everyday galopeira em bh life and high-rise buildings. It is difficult to paint "everyday" I think. It's probably easier to paint unnatural things like heaven. Oil Pastel had probably done as good a picture, at least the top, but the bottom if you have many gray colors. I interpret probably not the poem that many others would do. I see the words as the most important. Unnatural things described with beautiful words makes me think of a poem. In this poem, I think the father who lives in a strange star and sends blue telegram is so beautiful. There is a line between the father's life and Liselotts life as being tied together. galopeira em bh That was how I was thinking when I made my picture.
2007 (7) April (1) March (2) February (2) January (2) 2006 (8) December (2) November (3) Censorship Pretty close to heaven, by Kristina Calm We have been at TAO (Price and Newspaper Library) ... October (2) September (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment