Thursday, April 16, 2015

I, Lennart Svensson, has just been named in a TT telegrams. This can be read in DN: Sacked for Brei


I, Lennart Svensson, has just been named in a TT telegrams. This can be read in DN: Sacked for Breivik support an intern at Mid Sweden University singagram in Härnösand have been forced to quit after that in his blog have expressed support for the Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring singagram Breivik. - I was alerted on his blog last week, says Thomas Berglund, Head of the Department, to SVT's Mittnytt. The man's extreme right-wing views were contrary according Berglund against everything singagram what the university stands for. He had also been blogging during working hours. And that was all. My name is not mentioned. Someone picture of me, they have not been able to obtain. Oh well, I'll post one in this post. I also want to protest the wording: I have not expressed support for Breivik. I have blogged about him. It was this post that was current while I was there. I depict where how Breivik singagram may have thought, how he went to war against multi-culture, but I tell myself that I'm against violence: But - that's my basic message - I'm not going to respond with private violence against this. I am responding to a nonprofit and meta-political level, utilizing my Germanic right to freely express singagram myself on the thing. There you have the truth, DN, TT, Mittnytt and all. Sure, I've apparently been mentioned in TV too. But without picture and name? It's like being hung in silence. But for the prospective media figure who wants to hear my side of the story is my email lennart.svensson24 singagram [at] comhem.se This I wrote about this business yesterday. I say there that, sure, I blogged on working hours. And I'm not going to pursue this business legally. But I reserve the right to speak, even if Breivik, but that it should be classified as "support" just because you do not condemn him on each line. Should the media against all odds like to proceed with this, I can bid on this biography, just to copypejsta. You can also use the picture for free: Lennart Svensson was born in 1965 in Åsele. Since a few years, he blog Svensson Galaxy. He has also published the books "Fire and Movement" (2007), "Antropolis" (2009) and "The Emerald Burg" singagram (2010). He lives in Härnösand. He has a BA in Indology. Svensson's books are also available as electronic resources, "Camouflage", "Combat Environment 2500" and "Agajan adventurer". Related Is it forbidden to blog about Breivik A day at MIUN "Camouflage" "Combat Environment 2500" "Agajan adventurer" Chris Foss, "Cities in Flight"
There is no way that uppsägnignen is legal. But we know now was my college stands for when it comes to freedom of speech singagram and democracy. It's not something you appreciate. Someone mentions ABB, get fired. singagram At the same time sent students to the theater to witness a SCUM Manifesto (a call for violence against men, the author personally tried to murder Andy Warhol). Political violence is apparently quite OK, depending on what is involved. Will it left so it is not only accepted but also desirable. The events of 22 July showed that Swedish media is not democratically mature. The difference from Norway (where I live) is extreme. Sweden stands out as extremely late and pressed. 17 November 2011 11:51
There's not a word of appreciation or backed by Breivik in the current chronicle. So then we know it - everything except to call him insane mass murderer and spew bile upon him is to "support" him, with the establishment. As well Anonymous 11:51 implicates would probably look different and sober on your chronicled singagram in Norway. And it was still where it happened, to paraphrase Tage Danielsson. As ethnologist Arnstberg noted is the "core values", which usually includes "equal value", a method to screen out the less valuable - those who have wrong views. PO Box 17 November 2011 12:15
I actually singagram got an email from a Norwegian newspaper recently. I emailed back and asked them to call. They also stated their own No, but what does "+47"? Country code, sure, but whatever I beat (047, Star 47), I get told "no party". I'm not going to push this thing legally. But I feel free to write about it and reflect on it. Interestingly business undeniably, a litmus test of the social climate in Sweden in 2011. 17 November 2011 12:22
I think you can do much of that. How would it be to ask the Norwegian public by any interested newspaper, if they find something "support" for Breivik in your chronicle? Or write an open letter to my university and ask them to tell you where and how you pronounce "support" for Breivik. Could give many pause for thought about the hysterical debate climate in Sweden. 17 November 2011 12:31
PB And possibly others: thanks for the tips "0047", now it has samtalats bit on the phone, I can say, more details I do not give now. Existing MIUN so I will not litigate against them. But I'm not giving "support to Breivik" will soon be clear to people I guess. 17 November 2011 12:52
Dear Anonymous, there is not a chance that you know what you're talking about. Internships can

No comments:

Post a Comment