Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Here is my picture to one of Kristina Lugn poems. I do not remember what it


Here is my picture to one of Kristina Lugn poems. I do not remember what it's called, but it is atleast about little Lise Lott and her nasty mom and her dad who lives on a star, and sends telegrams blue all night. Actually, her parents divorced, Liselott lives with her mother and father never greets, but Liselott dream of her father sitting far away on a star and on a couch of pearl and sends telegrams 320 00 wonderful all night to his beloved daughter. So I think anyway that it is. The image is supposed to be a suburban area, with dull concrete buildings 320 00 alike. It is night, everyone is asleep and all the lights are extinguished. Except one, of Liselott standing and gazing out over the stars and receives blue telegram 320 00 from the biggest star in the sky, where her father sits. I did not have sketches of it, but I started again to do it on the computer, Illustrator and Photoshop. // Grey Heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment