Sunday, April 12, 2015

Poetic blog project in pictures and text c / o Figueroa and Eestinkylä. Every Sunday in spring 2010


Send e-mail BlogThis! Share on Twitter Share on Facebook happy birthday clowns Share on Pinterest
Fred Lane and I have recorded a CD, "Right Folk & Controversy". 33 tracks, I read 16 of my verses and Fred sings 16 to their musical settings. In addition, Fred and my song "Escape with Susanne" with. Click on the image to read the texts. To order the CD - email: victor (at) victorestby.se or fred.lane (at) folkbildning.net.
Fred Lane has set to music several of my time verses, all of which are satirical and socially critical pts. They have been published in several happy birthday clowns magazines and total, I have published over 1000 since 1997. We offer high schools, colleges, libraries, visklubbar, study and compounds a day's verse programs happy birthday clowns in words and tone. I read my verses and Fred sing their musical happy birthday clowns settings to their own accompaniment. For inquiries: happy birthday clowns victor happy birthday clowns (at) victorestby.se
Ulla Olsson and I have created a music and poetry program happy birthday clowns on the country, city and suburb that we offer cultural, homestead, residential and retiree associations. For inquiries, please contact: victor (at) victorestby.se.
Poetic blog project in pictures and text c / o Figueroa and Eestinkylä. Every Sunday in spring 2010 to summer 2012 Published here a new chapter in my and photographer José Figueroa's poetry project Sunday picture. happy birthday clowns As of June 2012, Sunday The image vacation, indefinitely. Earlier Sunday pictures can be seen and read by clicking on "Sunday happy birthday clowns picture" of the "Labels" further down in this column.
I'm reading right now
Recommended reading: The abandoned house by Emma Askling - * The abandoned house by Emma Askling * This is a really exciting book. The author weaves deftly events and build in mystery. It allows happy birthday clowns ...
Tension Loads, taking pictures and folds the dog's ears - Today I stretch read Jhumpa Lahiris just recently published essäbok (with two short stories) * In other words, *. While the contents attracted to the receding happy birthday clowns of dog ears, ...
1 day ago
Another one of "my" papers in the grave - One by one they disappear now, "my" old newspapers. My first year at the TT spectra I worked as domestic and foreign editor, which meant work on a red ...
A new generation - a new tradition? - My article "A new generation - a renewed tradition? Class Policies in contemporary Swedish works of literature" recently published in * Nat ...
Stella chasing dust bunnies, I enjoy vårpirr - The windows! Well, now you can see that they are neglected, with a nice euphemism. Even with the windows on the birds' seed pods need a quick refresher. This ...
K193: If permanent stagnation same as the final crisis? - "Crisis awareness and future expectation" is headlined last post on the blog Konflyktlinjer, which is attached to the network Motarbetaren. It begins ...
In the CD player: True Hogman - True Hogman while there is time we will quiet (troglodyte) It is Sofia Karlsson warning on True Högman. If the accompaniment on her new album "While time is should we Roses" replac ...
1 week ago
It is this that is life! - My birthday is today. Actually I do not care about it so much, but have received so many wonderful glorious "Congratulations man!" On Fejjan that I felt well ...
Our perceived ugliness, a widespread disease? - Ten thousand times every month googling one of our fellow human beings "Am I Uggly?" (Www.youtube.com/watch) Many of them then upload a video of himself happy birthday clowns ...
The film Pride makes me whole - I should not be driving. At the age of 38 and after 20 years in parallel involvement in the labor movement and LGBT rights, I feel great. happy birthday clowns For tonight saw j ...
So it went for "From Sherlock Holmes" happy birthday clowns - I am lucky. I say it is already here so that you will understand that I am in any way is brilliant satisfied. I really just want to enter the open door ...
Alcohol & Narkotikas special issue on "leakage" - Journal * Alcohol & Drugs * has published a new number, which focuses on * Torkel Richert * and my research on so-called leakage, ie patients ...
The cranes at the corner - the spring can be delayed happy birthday clowns but not prevented - The night offered happy birthday clowns a blizzard with hurricane happy birthday clowns villages of the Norwegian mountains. The classic long run Birkebeinerrennet from Rena to Lillehammer had to be canceled. Hemm ...
Stop treating Swedish Radio that if we go racists matters! - In recent weeks I have time and again been defending my work, I have tried to explain happy birthday clowns how the public happy birthday clowns service works and self tried to summarize what they ...
Budget Sonnet - A fifth deduction? Finally! So nice not having to fake broken bones, charcoal and cancer and instead wallow in chances of getting a job now that it has become salary ...
Assignments corruption - if child poverty in Sweden - Those of you who remember my outrage at Mission Review and Janne Josefsson's story, where he wandered happy birthday clowns around (as worst Kurt Olsson) and looked for the poor ...
Frå

No comments:

Post a Comment