Friday, April 24, 2015

Laos So many bus travel hours by Laos made me discover a folder with Special songs of Ivete Sangalo


Many people ask me how I remember both of our trips, without sometimes even having nothing noted. In addition to reviewing photos of course, I have a very good technique is to put a song that reminds me of that trip. Music has always played an important role for me and my favorite songs remind me of some special person in my life or some destination. A recent example was when I wrote the post of Singapore, hardly wrote down anything that trip, as it was a trip to basically be with our friends, ross valley mothers club without thinking too much on scripts. ross valley mothers club But every time I listen to certain songs, came all the memories in my memory. Thinking about it, I decided to write this post to show you the songs packed our travels.
Ps: As I said in the previous post I am very eclectic, that is, get ready to see hear everything. Thailand. For those who do not know, Thailand was the first destination I and Gerard traveled together and it was there that actually began our relationship. Stand by Me was the song that marked this trip and was elected by us as "our" music. Since 2009, she's always there in our iPod. Thanks Ben E King !!
Philippines I'm in love with Spanish singer Pablo Alboran and their music almost packed our whole trip in the Philippines. "Perdoname" is my favorite song. And no way, every time I hear it I remember Port Barton, El Nido and Coron
Cambodia After our stay at Angkor, the capital Phnon Pehn were hoping to do volunteer work for a few weeks. Volunteering just going wrong, which made us very sad. Coldplay and the song The Scientist, would not leave my head at that moment: "Nobody Said it was easy .."
Laos So many bus travel hours by Laos made me discover a folder with Special songs of Ivete Sangalo, Gilberto Gil and Caetano. "Yeah Combined" is definitavemente my favorite song on this CD.
Vietnam I told this post here as much as Halong Bay in Vietnam was special for us. The group that met on the cruise, formed mainly by Latinos made our joy. One of the nights we spent on the boat decided to listen to salsa and "Yo no sé mañana" Luis Enrique was part of our soundtrack. This song was already especal for me because it reminds me of a friend of mine who lives in Barcelona.
Singapore. I am not a big fan of Rihanna, but it is impossible to hear Diamonds and not remember of our trip will Singapore. A singer with an amazing voice singing this song one of the most lively bars we spent at Clark Quay. Every time I hear it is Singapore in my head.
Tasmania I discovered the music of singer Ed Sheeran a little time, so much that lately're impossible to draw Thinking Out Loud my IPhone. But is "The A Team" that reminds me of Tassie.
East Coast Australia At the time we were traveling the East Coast of Australia "Let Her Go" the Passager kept ringing on the radio. And she touched several times on our Campervan in Brisbane stretch ross valley mothers club - Sydney.
Barcelona Our last days in Barcelona were parting and weeks before embarking for Australia went to the concert of a Spanish band that we love: Fito y Fitipaldis. "La casa por el Tejado" and "Por la mouth lives a pitch" carry me to Barça every time they touch.
Salvador is almost impossible to just choose a song that reminds me of Salvador, since I grew up listening to all kinds of music, and a musical range opens every time I remember my hometown. But "Telegram" of Mariah Carey in the voice of Jauperi takes me back to my last trip by Bahia. Only nostalgia ....
Sydney The day I leave Sydney several songs will recall that city I love more each passing day. "She Wolf" Sia reminds ross valley mothers club me of our first months here, as she touched shift towards the end of my first job here in Australia. But "I'm ross valley mothers club not the only one" Sam Smith and "I Follow ross valley mothers club Rivers" by Lykke Li also has an important role in our life here.
I am Bahia Salvador and left Brazil at 19 with dreams of traveling the world. I have lived in Portugal, Spain and now live in Australia. I am mundi map tattooed on the arm and 25 countries stored in the heart.
2015 (9) April (4) Anna Bay, Forster y sus playas dunes. How do I get to travel both working waiter ... The soundtrack of our trips. Know your blogger: Learn a little more about me March (2) February (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment