Thursday, April 2, 2015

God Membelajari I


Achievement that very same train maniac! If the URLs of cancer pain ... already advanced. For example, today after returning from Cilandak, and Raihan I chose naek commuter line. Though he usually asked to take a taxi. Be the two of us from the highway Cilandak Marines kikki i ride public transportation to the station Sunday Market. Apparently the commuter line that twilight new Bogor goals will arrive at 18:20 BBWI. While the time is still showing at 17:50 BBWI, still 30 minutes left. I do not worry that will Raihan bored waiting so long. Because he would have drowned with regard preoccupation trains coming and going at the station.
I will then ask her to sit in one of the many vendors lined fried it on the station platform. Hawkers selling fried food may only be on the station platform when the day began late in the afternoon. I chose rice cake oncom directly browse kikki i and bakwan, watered peanut sauce. Hefty kick to just block the stomach that is not filled since noon.
I waited Raihan reaction, because this time he invited me to "hang out" in our five food vendors. Without awkward in comotnya risol contents vermicelli, two at a time. Hahaha ... good boy! You must be able to adapt to any environment in such conditions.
17:45 I immediately pay the snacks we eat. Shortly commuter line Bogor goals will we tumpangipun arrived. While we can not seat, but the conditions in the carriage quite deserted. But because it was night, Raihan can not freely enjoy the scenery along the way. Raihanpun choose to sit cross-legged on the floor of the car like a lot of other passengers.
Down in New Depok station we accidentally sat on the platform to see the departure of the train that had just we were riding. But not how long ago, came commuter line that is only until the station Depok Lama to return to the city. Raihan looked at me with a hopeful outlook. I understand what is wanted. Finally we ride the commuter line to the station Depok Lama. And with the same commuter line and then join again only to New Depok station.
Since it was night, only a few passengers are still traveling. We both ride in the front carriage. On the way I got the idea. Tap my cabin door machinist.
At last night, be a machinist Raihan terganteng youngest and (of course) that ever existed. Although only from station to station Old Depok Depok Baru, suffice it makes the heart happy Raihan absurdly tall. Unfortunately I did not capture this moment, but I'm sure will enshrined in living memory kikki i Raihan until old age.
Inspired from a tar-sophisticated communication tool in his day which is now almost never heard from again echo. A lat important messengers in writing at the time the fastest. kikki i That's why in the end I chose the "telegram" as the name of my blogging.
2014 (9) December (2) November (2) October (2) April (3) 2012 (10) December (3) November (2) September (1) August (3) January (1) So Machinist 2011 (20) December (1) October (4) September (1) August (1) June (1) Mei (1) April (5) March ( 1) February (5) 2010 (21) November (4) October (1) September (4) August (1) July (1) Mei (3) April (2) January ( 5)
God Membelajari I'm So Much When I Containing Raihan kikki i (2) d 'CATS (1) Kitchen (6) Prayers and Meditations (20) Outlet (1) Hobby (3) Humor Laugh (2) Life and Love (16) Me and Raihan (2) Traditional Medicine (2) Friendship (2) Vacation kikki i (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment