Sunday, February 22, 2015

2011 (25) December (1) November (3) October (5) September (5) Tomorrow, September 22 trip


I had gone home. Supposed to. Even very. I'm back. Enjoyed sitting Oslo Oslo Bus Terminal or Busterminal six hours starting at midnight and knowing gachapin and mukku how to stay awake. Good for it. I do not know how in Riga, but Smiltenē how I remember the bus station at some time during the night closes shut. And Oslo already gachapin and mukku wait devoted only one small corner gachapin and mukku with three platforms from which buses depart rare. How I got it? As Eva from the Czech Republic told me not trust Norwegians! :) Yes, I do not know why this misunderstanding occurred on the night driving from Oslo to Hønefoss. But there is not no fault of Taksim, I'm here. Today was HØNEFOSS library, where I created gachapin and mukku .. card that read like store brand at the barcode. gachapin and mukku Well, Valmiera it is already known thing. But here, take the book and music discs, as did I, and this card is read, and then still give a check on which is written in a clear and bright, which I took. It behold. Library lower than in Valmiera, yes, but it is not combined with university libraries, as with us, but .. I had imagined that it would be a little higher. HØNEFOSS raining. Wind is blowing and is relatively bleak. But warm, really. Not yet autumn, is still the end of the summer. French Turk and some it does not, I do. Here I like to ride your bike, the brakes are not the same for both the best in the world. gachapin and mukku This has the advantage that there are mountains and hills when going to a paper mill half out of the city, it is necessary to climb some .. at lower altitudes, but when you come back, you can enjoy the bike downhill, if something like that it can be called. Hold on tight to the wheel well and let the wind do their own. Freedooom !, we are a French girl Gielen gachapin and mukku (Guilene) laughed. Cool, what to say. Yes, I am learning gachapin and mukku just pulled the nose of the Norwegian language books. I am often at the Norwegian language courses Latvian word came to mind syltetøy - something like the word siltetoi, and, of course, gachapin and mukku that the meaning of the word I no longer neatcerējos. Jam, jam it, it seems to me sounds very good, dikti good suits. Remember forever. I also like quite well Norwegian grammar Act sentence which is applied in front of the "now", and changing the word order in the sentence. Now I sing a song. Now he is working in the store. Now they do not learn Oslo. Accustomed myself gachapin and mukku to think it quite simply. It made for quite a natural thing that such a construction of the iešausies mind when you will want to emphasize the fact that the action takes place at this point in this period. And I already think so, I think. Old Norwegian language gachapin and mukku at the bottom of the Latvian really helps. Yesterday Marion showed pictures and video with your hobby and joy - she is engaged in equestrian sport, and together with his horse Kziki (so it is pronounced) jumps over obstacles, which reaches 1.10 meters gachapin and mukku record was 1.30, so about. Very interesting, and video, the feeling that I look for some sports channel, no trace of Marion, which is here, there is an athlete, just this side of the screen Marion occasionally exclaims Oh, my Kziki, my baby! In this video he is lazy, he does not want to jump over an obstacle, in this picture you can see that leap will not be good in that region, where he is the hind legs, they should be at least at this point, my posture is also not good. And here Kziki is too slow. But in the end he just always gets his carrots. Should make lunch for tomorrow, tomorrow the whole day at school, and the cafe wants nothing to buy, there is, of course, all expensive, and there are many pulled their sandwiches and other types of bread with something in the middle, which I believe will soon begin on the Norwegian national dish, if this spirit will continue. Well, not yet. Student food already can not be considered as all the big Norwegian people's eating habits base. They eat a variety of fish dishes, as over the ocean is right here. Good night! gachapin and mukku
2011 (25) December (1) November (3) October (5) September (5) Tomorrow, September 22 trip to Sandvika and Oslo Kolsås inspection gachapin and mukku sixth September August (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment