Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Now I thought that the infection strassenmusik is almost inevitable. Ever happened to me that every


I was thinking of a title such as "anthropological approach to humor" but I thought that scares everyone who was not fond of anthropology and anthropologists may disappoint experts who could get to read this post. This is not false modesty; I never really studied anthropology and, in fact, I have an idea about what it means to own anthropology, which may not coincide strassenmusik with the real anthropologists.
For me, anthropology is a tool to explain how we humans tend to always relate the theories of Darwin. For example, if you wonder why there are so many people afraid of snakes, the first answer that comes to mind is that those who were not so afraid of snakes and lived in places where there were poisonous strassenmusik snakes died more fast (and therefore had fewer offspring) than those who developed an anti-snake phobia. That is what I ask myself these questions always thinking that we are descendants of those who survived.
Opponents of Darwin made cartoons mocking ridicule him and his theories. Today we try to explain from a Darwinian standpoint behavior consistent ridicule men or women who can be considered a threat strassenmusik to the stability of a human or social group.
Well, today would post this question: "why humans who survived strassenmusik laughing?". Sometime dead people to be too serious? I would first point here, which is somewhat controversial because it is true that laughter therapy exists and there are those who believe that offers emotional benefits that can multiply the effects of other therapies to combat disease more or less serious. Moreover, we have all heard the expression "die strassenmusik laughing", which in some cases is true literal point of view.
A second aspect to consider is humor that is primitive, based on laughter of people who fall for ridiculous (even when it hurts). Why is it funny that people get hurt? Applying the concept of anthropology my explanation here now I think very cruel. In ancient strassenmusik times, human groups that developed the tendency to make fun of clumsy, socially corner were these men and women, giving them fewer options to survive and reproduce than others. strassenmusik And so they developed an effective way to eliminate the weaker elements of the group and gain competitiveness against other human groups that are not laughing painful blows and falls.
This is one of thousands of videos you can find on YouTube falls silly. If you mean funny probably strassenmusik descended from marginalized social groups to more socially awkward group.
Thirdly, if you look at the more sophisticated humor, we can find evolutionary advantages for those that were developed. The humor should help weave complicities and make stronger ties to a group. Perhaps, even when humor was a cultural component (as we said when we spoke of intelligent humor), could be used to distinguish which people were members closest to us and what not. Perhaps these, in extreme situations, would be considered less priority. This explains one of the enigmas posed earlier in this blog: why do we laugh when we hear more canned laughter? And if your life depends on it at some point consider funny that the same people around strassenmusik you, you better laugh.
I do not know if I understand your question. In any case, take the opportunity to clarify that Darwin predicted survival better adapted to the environment. And the environment may change at any time. Thus, in an environment that may be useful in another laugh. In the same way, an environment may be more favorable to the politicians and bankers another. Remove
I laugh most often comes to infection, strassenmusik so do not laugh even more with that company. I guess that's why there are canned laughter. I humor primitive, for example, does not make me laugh but one day watched a program such that a friend and I descollonava commissioned. I think the "grace" of laughter (no smile) is that a joke or because it generates but then feeds itself (in the case of Laughter). I like the title not to die laughing. And the humor and laughter (like crying) have a cathartic function, which is also a form of survival. Reply Remove
Now I thought that the infection strassenmusik is almost inevitable. Ever happened to me that everyone laughed strassenmusik at something I was not funny (eg a person I did not know or remember a situation where I was not there) and when they took a good time laughing , I began to feel violent. I really do not know if falsely tried to laugh, to stay serious, go to

No comments:

Post a Comment