Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dear Ari, is a great honor for me, an artist-teacher, writing and speech to me is so wonderful comm


Dear Thanos, I found Mary Kanellaki and I came. I wandered into your several photos. The way of shooting causes not only many thoughts kikki i but incites to sit down and write the entire text. I think if someone sees a picture of a landscape that you had visited the island, will be encouraged to before to "see" what could not be noticed. And captions original matching. I wish good luck. PS. Allow me a comment. Fair to one writes in English, reaching out to the global Internet space. But if addressed to Greeks must writes and Greek. Even if all the Greeks were English-speakers. (We the elders, however, possess only the Greek). Be well. Reply Delete kikki i
Dear Ari, is a great honor for me, an artist-teacher, writing and speech to me is so wonderful comments and visit my website, I sincerely moved. At the same time I am not happy because someone found what I "saw" expressing in my way. Be always good and always kikki i limitless creative as if it might have been very worn lately ... Regarding the comment on foreign-language titles, technology and this has progressed. Can someone then, "selected" with the mouse, the title, kikki i and on the right side of the page, just below where there are small pictures of people who follow this website kikki i there is an "Translate" / Translation .. Selects language kikki i you want and see the title to automatically translator. Certainly there are times when a translation is not completely accurate, but at least you got a good view. I do not hide your not, I am troubled on whether the qualification is necessary because so some instructions kikki i other and deprive kikki i you of what a very free approach, but rather will remain kikki i still pending any my decision for a change. Good morning and good luck Thanos Reply Delete kikki i
Abandonment kikki i Photography (56) Black and White (100) Delphi (Delphi) (18) Doors & Windows (28) graffiti (40) landscape photos (431) Less Viewed Blog Posts (86) minimalism (395) night shots (137) Shooting Interiors (29) SS Hellas Liberty (14) Street Dance (3) Street Photography (211) TRAVELOGUES- Delfoi- Delphi (2) World Cities (Cities of the world) (10) Flowers-Plants (38) Paintings with light (1 ) The Night of the element (6) Shipyard (15) Cafe 'Panhellenic' (2) Music & Photography (93) Poetry and Photography (84) Harmena Amphissa (9)
I'll wait for them .....
2015 (87) February (46) January (41) 2014 (437) December (53) November (37) October (24) September (36) August (35) July (36) June (29) May (38) On 8 did not say; Wants ..... patience and imagination .... The symbol ... Fashion City (III) The fashion in the city .. (II) Fashion in the city .. (I) The Journey (Eforakopoulou Helen) kikki i Sa be angered someone .... carved from your silence ..... Press throttle sky ... Upcoming ...... Find tells a look ... in this city .... Together we drank .. .. My child ... here ... There once .. at the same time as yesterday .... Aeras..gi ... and heaven ... Yes, I have time, telling stories ..... Moments and Specks kikki i (Eva Halkiadaki - Papadimitriou ... Come on! ..... finally Dress Sunday .... So today ... tomorrow? Success story ... (III) there somewhere .. after the Exit Poll .. .... Climbing background sunset ..... Maybe to achieve ... The two steps ..... Green Revolution in Crete against chemical t ... A .. some ... sunset. ... I still go what high; He goes .... it comes .... The conflict ... For trips ..... distant kikki i ... talk ...... The tables outside kikki i .. .. The gathering .... obsessions ...... Between kikki i two .... The tireless .... These also trees do not compromise with less sky ...... April (37) March (48) February (32) January (32) 2013 (516) December (52) November (66) October (56) September (27) August (51) July (41) June (32) May (47) April (40) March (36) February (28) January (40) 2012 (341) December (34) November (24) October (16) September (19) August (46) July (42) June (62) May (84) April (14)
Stratis PARELIS
The Cuckoo's Nest (Tales of the cafe) - Is there a cafe, a dark nest, infernal, suspicious. The regulars kikki i sullen, stooped, with plastic smiles on their faces. Drink warm water beaded ...
13 hours ago
Stories of cafe # 3: "Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment