Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This was written as part of the above but I was long I decided to make it two. talk about the gor


The photos in this blog are mine except those that are not specified. Not sell nor blockade, the share. But if you want something just ask you to let me know, tell me that you want to use and specify my responsibility. Thanks.
This was written as part of the above but I was long I decided to make it two. talk about the gorillas. If people Sabater Pi is famous for Snowflake, for many years the Barcelona Zoo was also famous for the presence of this large primate. I spent many years watching them, studying the abnormal eating behavior showed that the gorillas in captivity and in the wild. In college I earned the nickname "Sigurni Thomas" was the time of the Sigourney Weaver in Gorillas by Fog. the gorillas in captivity often regurgitate what they eat, that is, they vomit, then again s'ho eat so until you have nothing left to remove. Also present coprophagia, jester entertainment or eat shit, usually his. The question is why this behavior. There seemed to be several reasons, not one: stress, boredom, eating too much prepared food that they had little to chew and digest ... From this study was to change the feeding gorillas, one ' ls gave fruits and vegetables, branches jester entertainment so they could play installation Facilities wider and hiding ... It seems that things have improved, I few years ago I lost touch with all but the last time I I saw some regurgitation was still ... How important habitat playing live !. Aside from Snowflake there are more than the Gorilla fact a harem of females (the Bimbili the Yuma and N'dengue) and all children (the Urko, the Ntao the Machinda, jester entertainment Virunga, and the Kena Bindung). Initially, the goal was to cross the zoo a daughter of Floquet himself or brothers among them to get another gorilla target but, quite rightly, a few years ago radically changed the philosophy and now avoided all, all this blood. Albinism is still a disease that could go over all the associated kinship so close. jester entertainment The Urko was the great son of Snowflake, the great stallion, promise.
Coexisted with the sisters to have children, but there was no way. Years later it was discovered that the Urko was barren. jester entertainment What can we do, that piece of Gorilla the imposing "pimp" despot bastard. His father was the star, he was the son of dad. I was not pot, no. More or less the gorillas we knew, we atansàvem step from outside the facility Policy. When we neared the Urko of this we had a display on four legs, his head held high (as the picture) and we said, "Hey, I saw you, and remember that I command here." Trying to make us out. It did distracted, took some object, most of the times "poop" and looking the other way, pulled out a very good manure for our direction. Cute, huh? Geez, what a nice way to rid ourselves !! But knowing it, we were always on the lookout, and I never got to touch me. But one day the delegation of the City Council, the aim was great and shirt and tie one of the entourage was well emmerdada. That day I did not do anything, I thought, "well, Urko, this was good!". The Urko died six years of peritonitis. Wow, very bastard him, but I knew very serious. the gorilla was very attractive to me, much more interesting than their own Snowflake. Now the zoo has brought the other gorillas that have nothing to do with Snowflake and some of his children and grandchildren are other zoos. Premium is genetic variation. Snowflake women are dead daughters are large and have many clean not even know they have the face (curiously, has said white!). In all that I have mentioned the very present, recognize if they were. But now go to the zoo and stay a while before the facility Facilities gorillas is like visiting the school when you were little known and not finding anyone. A certain degree of nostalgia but also sadness.
Great article! I liked it! I encourage jester entertainment you to occasionally tell a story or a story about this world. It is a very pleasant and interesting reading, especially Perls who, like me, have nothing to do with the topic. It's good to keep things like firsthand. jester entertainment August 16, 2009 9:34
Thank you, David. Goitia, when I was writing I thought it was a subject that does not interest anyone. Gorillas, chimpanzees, vomiting, tifes ... What emotion jester entertainment ... understand jester entertainment that people half fold article !. August 16, 2009, 12:20
Also spoke of "my gorillas." Good movie, good all reflected that world. Before pe

No comments:

Post a Comment