Friday, February 27, 2015

We have 2 males and 2 females, which were abandoned in the parking lot of a shopping center, statio


We have 2 males and 2 females, which were abandoned in the parking lot of a shopping center, station playback theatre healthy, smart vermifugados.Sao, playful and affectionate, will be of medium to large size, are excellent guard dogs and-or company. IF u looking for a faithful friend, they are the best option. Station provisionally in veterinary clinical Veterinarte because on Saturdays playback theatre the clinic makes a fair donate puppies, but unfortunately they are not still be able adotados.Quem know u not the right person to be with one of them ..... Campinas-SP
Was found in the woods alone and I can not be with him because I already have many animals. It is a male and has a maximum of one month and a half. I am looking for someone who can take care of it with love attention and care because it is what every animal deserves. playback theatre We are in the city of Jaguariuna. Anyone interested please contact the allystsubasa@yahoo.com.br email
I'm donating a pit bull female 3 years, is very docile, however very jealous, I have another female pastor with seven years, and lately they have fought a lot, so I want to donate it to someone who re almen you enjoy and treat it well, because it is very dear to us, loves children, she lives with my children 6 to 11 years and two nieces of 2 and 4 years, not qu ero see them hurt (the bitches), so I decided to rid myself playback theatre of a them a lot of pain in the heart, if anyone is interested, please contact po email or phone.
Urgent: Donation Siberian Husky Urgent: I need to give my Siberian Husky, she has 2 and a half years, brown and white, blue eyes, super soft and dócil.Minha daughter has asthma and attacked crisis. (Phone / 19-33426818) Donate to beautiful breed dogs legitimate Labrador
Donate playback theatre to beautiful dogs of Labrador breed. It is a double one year and five months; Already playback theatre bred and born 10 puppies, all sold and advertised in these same site. In addition to grace, a beautiful opportunity to increase income !! I giving, as will travel outwards. (Phone / 11-88391719) Note: If you wanted to adopt one of these dogs you can post a comment on the post, orkut (marina__cat1@hotmail.com), playback theatre or my email (marina__cat1@hotmail.com). Kisses ... fikem with God.


No comments:

Post a Comment