Tuesday, December 31, 2013

As a reader Saber Vivir, the magazine of reference for intellectuals like me, I see that the issue


As a reader Saber Vivir, the magazine of reference for intellectuals like me, I see that the issue of weight loss is recurring. For example, the number 149 was the lead article: " Pierde a size! Weight Loss and Reduce Volume" by Mary T. Lopez. But Mary T. Lopez should not be very sure of the success of your article, for the following month, at No. 150, Article firm itself (central):
"The Fat-Burning Plan that works. Enable you to Lose weight metabolism and truth." That is, the number 149 was to slim down a little joke, but now, a month later, Mary found the formula, the elixir, the key to weight straßenmusik loss. And I am glad, because I've decided to lose weight.
I've been tempted to ask for the complete works of Saber vivir because, as had seemed a Stanford University study has determined that 8 of 10 covers of the magazine are devoted to this topic.
But I feel that all say the same thing, in a nutshell: "When para perder peso Haces diet Debes spend more What You Eat." And why is it so darn difficult, Maria T. Lopez? Why magazine after magazine you have to wring your brain to tell it and it look different? I can think of that is more appetizing plate of spaghetti carbonara that a plate of spinach, but there are other factors that affect the failure, for example, the pure fatigue, Dan Ariely explains how to fear mentimos. .. especially nosotros mismos. Dan tells us that, in situations straßenmusik of depletion activates the mechanism of self-indulgence rational (rather irrational), eating a sweet serving of "compensation": I made Caldú and not in me I can eat a piece of chocolate ?, and expresses it well: "The idea behind the depletion of the ego is to resist the temptations need a considerable effort and energy (...) This means that after a long day to say "no" to several different temptations and diminishes our capacity to oppose no resistance until you reach a point where you surrender and end with belly full of Danish cheese, Oreo cookies, chips or anything that makes us salivate. " (Do not is irrelevant, but the book also mentions a study that shows how fatigue affects significantly the decisions of the judges ...). Now the question we ask Mary, the Dan and me is: will I be able to follow a diet, exercise, and logically follows me lose weight 10 kilos I can spare? We try. I start tomorrow. I start tomorrow.
I learned to rely on cookies. JO Cole suspended matter. Allavontes, wins ... or not? If you find Mary and Dan, I appoint you president of the club, I Siré in the Secretary ever to bite and jump the law of sanity straßenmusik whenever I leave bite sintiró (or mixeilins) I also start tomorrow: =) nanito, beautiful! straßenmusik ! Delete Reply
Hey beautiful, I hope it is true that starts tomorrow, see you be watching, huh? DD The truth is that Mary makes a face pretty healthy to me that it tells us everything ... Kisses Brownie! Remove
People who are thin or fat you eat anything that is what gives the best weight loss tips, normal, they do not ever raise a gram. The only time I've straßenmusik slimmed down a considerable amount of kilos (17) was 30 years with a diet of "biomanan." Midweek combined boiled vegetables with chicken or grilled rabbit straßenmusik and fish salads and evening I took a chocolate shake of this product. Sunday, theoretically fewer calories burned, was beaten with all day. At this time I also leave the car at home. Now I download a gram costs a lot, but drink more than two liters of water a day and eat vegetables and salads, chicken or rabbit. I guess age does not forgive straßenmusik and I do not say that! Incidentally, raw artichokes with a little straßenmusik oil and vinegar, holy hand! jejje Desire, perseverance! Besset and good luck! Delete Reply
The biomanan what classic! 17 pounds straßenmusik is a lot, huh? but did you really straßenmusik strict diet, I also got myself a few pounds to lose weight about 5 years ago, but now cost me more to get me (because I've been, huh!!) and I I think it will cost more to lower them because, as you also say, "It is from them that cierto 40 Slimming is more difficult," Mary T. dixit. Thanks for the advice and carxofil luck! Besset! Remove
Aprimart you is easy: do not eat. Of course, if you can not eat up dying. The second part is a little aprimarte and reduce belly cellulite. This means one hour daily gym. For me is very difficult. The fault is that I am smoker, had anxiety when I smoke a cigarette. Now I eat sweet, you feel. Of course, after this bill passes and therefore never lose. And the gym is that I have no time. Although I jog a

No comments:

Post a Comment