Monday, December 2, 2013

Niki April Cats - And

I was in the hands of the STATE of LAW, JUSTICE. | Desaparecidos.it
Home Video Gallery Pictures Useful Info Ferry Schedule Contact The old site Home Archive I Archive II Archive III Archive IV Archive V La Maddalena Acuopoli Photos and Eternit Asbestos Diseases And We ... We pay Videos Free San Chain St. Free The Chain of San Free II The Chain of San Shames III Free
Niki April Cats - And 'June 19, 2008, a Thursday, it's hot today, I was thinking of hanging in the cool air-conditioned office and instead I have to go to Rimini corporate lawyer, the mother of my boss asked me going to see what happens, it seems that they arrested his son ... how can I say no? It would be rude and taught me from my courtesy and kindness to anyone ... I'm going. Check in at the door of the lawyer and stop me too, they say that I deny the crime of "computer fraud" I think ... wow! We are all pirates from the web! I am a bit 'puzzled because the justice we've had to do just the few times I ran into a roadblock ... and absurdly I can think of that agent so nice that he explained to me how the breathalyzer! They took me to the police station and the thought immediately fly to my Mom, it will be very worried! The have advised? I ask them to call me but negono, then I think it will be a regulation, that when I heard about "call Rite" was just one thing I've taken for granted are pretty quiet anyway ... well, it also says the psychologist prison, and then ... in the hands of the STATE of LAW, JUSTICE something bad can happen pablo voz romantica to me? I just do not understand why they took me to jail Sollicciano, say it is a maximum security prison, where they bring people dangerous ... but always calms me know to be in the hands of the STATE of LAW, JUSTICE! The 20 late in the evening I deliver pablo voz romantica a telegram (That's weird ... I think! M'avevano said I was in isolation and therefore could not have any contact with the outside pablo voz romantica world!) But I read it! And yes I read it! It says that I have to change lawyers, and there is also the name of the lawyer that I have to mention, I racked my brains thinking about who may have sent it, then I see that the sender ME! It comes from my home in San Marino ... I read "hours 20.06.2008 pablo voz romantica 20:58" ... then maybe you could have it shipped pablo voz romantica Mom is racing in San Marino ... is my house! dispatched at 9.00 pm! Strange though that does not send me a hug, a kiss, a word to calm down, maybe this thing has confused! No, it was not her! Would never have written that peremptory tone! "You have to appoint Dr. xxx xxx study of the Bologna Bar" seems to place an order! It must have been someone who is my friend since he shipped from MY HOUSE! (But my house should not be impounded along with the pc? The crime that I object to is computer fraud ... the pc should not be the first thing to be seized?) Are baffled ... I can not ask for advice from anyone ... I decide to change to as says the telegram, what else can I do? But overall I'm still pretty quiet are always in the hands of the STATE of LAW, JUSTICE! 22 tell me that the next day I will have the guarantee interrogation and within me rejoice! Finally I will be able to explain, answer to everything, to make it clear that I am not a criminal who deserves imprisonment, but I'm just a guy who has found a good job as a computer expert, who knows what I will ask the magistrate? It 'clear that I will answer truthfully any questions I will do, he is the STATE, JUSTICE, ACT! I can not wait to talk to him! 23 take me to the court of Florence, in a cell with handcuffs ... and I'm being a bit 'of anguish at the thought that indeed there will be Mom and see me so, here it is my Mom's there! But why shout at? Why told him to stay at least 20 meters? But for those who took me from? I'm not a criminal! I am able to meet his gaze for a moment pablo voz romantica before an agent I turn your head away ... and I read all his love! I would tell her not to worry, I'm not afraid, that everything is going to settle down, I'm going to talk to the judge so soon I'll be free, I would say a lot of things, but the LAW, the STATE, JUSTICE not allow me to tell you not a word. I get up and answer every question the magistrate. I am not using RIGHT 'TO REMAIN SILENT. And 'the morning of the 24th, it is strange life in prison ... I asked to be put in a cell with tip

No comments:

Post a Comment