Saturday, December 7, 2013

Today I went to the office of the Post Office, wagstaff


Today I went to the office of the Post Office, wagstaff & cartmell which has 5 self service machines wagstaff & cartmell for operations and 3 employees at the counters! Great, wagstaff & cartmell go to the Post Office is nice, I've never done the queue, I can fasten the counter self-service my letter to France or Italy as well using la carte bancaire and buy pre-stamped envelopes (which also sold well in the supermarket). Well, then I go to the door asking to send a telegram. The clerk looked at me as if I had asked for an oil lamp. "A Télégramme?" I have placed. "Oh, yes .." I answered (I translate it right away), ".. to Italy!" (I already had my sloppy sentence card for a wedding). "But it does not look that gets in the Mail" I have placed the employee. The volgia to make a joke like "bah, then I'm sorry now I go to the butcher" was strong but I kept an unusual British aplomb. wagstaff & cartmell In short, he explained to me that they do not make them more telegrams, the Orange gets them through wagstaff & cartmell the site http://www.telegramme.com/ but the curious thing is that you can not do online telegrams to foreign countries but you have to call a certain phone nr indicated on the website. At home I was calling when I took the discomfort of having to spell out my entire sentence, plus my name and your name, address, city of the recipient. All in Italian to communicate by telephone. I gave up. Then I joined the site Posteitaliane to send the telegram from there ', but the problem in my case, as in many cases of those who have a French Visa is that you can not make payments online on sites that are located within' abroad. In fact, I could not make the payment of the great figure wagstaff & cartmell of 3.60 eur. Moral: we phoned the bride and groom to wish tonight!
To me it has happened to a similar wagstaff & cartmell situation two years ago, in the province of Bordeaux ... I had to send a telegram of condolence :-( already wagstaff & cartmell not I go to wonderful mood in the mail and the guy (very efficient and everything, but feel zero) laughing in my face and asks me "but in Spain they still do? us no one uses at least 20 more years! "Flying on the fact that in France are always all convinced that I am Spanish, I had to give up, too, because we wanted to do online credit card, which I did not ... 13 June 2012 03:26
to you, Italians mistake wagstaff & cartmell them for Spaniards, the French have an ear for languages that you would recommend .. average .. you make no mistake always say "hello" so that you understand Italian :-) June 13, 2012 10:17
Popular Posts
On the website of the consulate in Paris is clearly written that: Driving licenses An Italian citizen resident in France and in possession of ...


No comments:

Post a Comment