Wednesday, December 11, 2013

(In fact, I felt clashes that gave me no tonsils because improvisationstheater berlin they had me t

Vestiges | Landscapes speech
Finally, good news: scientists confirm that the hose blaming blind (appendix) is not, after all, and so blind, but serves as a "safe haven" for the intestinal bacterial flora during improvisationstheater berlin severe infections, gastro-intestinal .
At the biology, the fact that we come into this world with a blind gut that otherwise plays no role not fulfill any function, bring us to the real test man did not create God - that is the former created the spirit divine, then why would they be equipped with redundant parts?
Vestiges, called these bodies and parts surplus to our biology textbooks. Furthermore appendicitis category include, among others, also leaping improvisationstheater berlin and tail membrane that barely appears in the inner corner of the eye, sometimes jaws of maturity. improvisationstheater berlin
Surgeons agile confess that, at the time still had no MRI, ultrasound laparoscopy, operations housed debating among themselves, and when they opened the sick and turned them find anything, was getting at least a side thing, unnecessary .
When you sit down to draw up a schedule of my organs sakrifikueshme, I introduce it, besides appendicitis, the spleen, one of the kidneys, adrenal gland one, gall bladder, bowel 2-3 m cash and thymus gland.
Such lists is that they do not sport: because I suffered improvisationstheater berlin from repeated infections of the tonsils, which cause problems with breathing, was placed on family and professional level, that the tonsils off me.
There were hard times - on one side I was not discover the bodies were full of surplus parts in the body, on the other hand, reveal that the body was yours, yours more than anything else, and would have been reluctant to administer themselves.
However, when the day came to go to tonsilektominë, called me in the morning for a brief meeting, which instructed me that, however it came, in every circumstance and in every situation, you should not do yourself and weep in front of doctor.
And I kept my word - sitting improvisationstheater berlin in the dental chair as ENT doctor (who did all sorts of fun during improvisationstheater berlin surgery), drowned in blood and saliva, blinded by the light that he emanated from a mirror in his face, the shy of his hat as short hood, wind nagging formalinës, phenol and other disinfectants, mouth full of metal tools, rods and pliers, a burst of scorching heat lamps that surrounded me, I kept my word and not cried.
(In fact, I felt clashes that gave me no tonsils because improvisationstheater berlin they had me taken from my doctor showed while keeping hanging from a pair of pliers, but then threw in the trash - but I had no mouth, the complained.)
We went to visit his cousin after surgery - was good, playing and laughing, but wore a white flannel gown, which froze on the blood, because the operations down there is not joking. Suffice to tremble a little hand surgeon (who could have turned even a pony), and dress sense suddenly takes another terrific.
Perhaps even lafshëza of that friend was serving as proof that God had not, but do not know how the public was confused, and broken off a sheet m'ia father-bolt my cousin, to accuse that, at a time when all the working improvisationstheater berlin people, etc.. etc.., it followed the antiquated habits and had his son circumcised, the sunny day.
The sixties were unique in their innocence; live in a society that, in the above revolucionarizim, had undertaken to cleanse ourselves of any old clothes - and therefore that my tonsils removed me, my appendix that can remove at any time , to cut off the foreskin cousin and other "removal" excess parts, should be seen and understood in the context of ambitious interventions in the social fabric, or political scalpel scale, which is Albanian society peeling it all excess parts and diseased, ranging from religious institutions, superstitions, "habits and customs" and other backward atavizma vestiges of the past.
Tonsilektomia almost gave me had turned into a ruthless agent of social surgery - as is my practice a revolutionary virtues, trying to convince my stërgjyshen there was God. Who knows I will use the argument improvisationstheater berlin of appendicitis ("You tell me, Anne, thought of what makes hoses blind"), to put the lid to the party.
It was another time, when pakkujt care about bacterial flora and other traditional institutions, so remnants improvisationstheater berlin us without almonds, prepuce and Appendices and other tissues and organs of the body, there remains now but to accept, improvisationstheater berlin in chorus, that science even when wrong is right, simply because the law brings improvisationstheater berlin with it.
CORRIGE Errata: In a previous version, such as hoses bodies blind I had mistakenly called atavizma. In fact, as my colleague pointed out, the correct term is vestiges (lat. vestigia). Yes it lej

No comments:

Post a Comment